• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Kanan Jarrus is a Great Space Dad
Reaction score
People making "jokes" about kidnapping woman the same way people kidnap children. Then defending it.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
People making "jokes" about kidnapping woman the same way people kidnap children. Then defending it.
Your momma got kidnapped by daddy thats why you got born when beeing kidnapped and now have that long living trauma with You?
or this sort of stuff?

Reaction score
Your momma got kidnapped by daddy thats why you got born when beeing kidnapped and now have that long living trauma with You?
or this sort of stuff?
Using a van full of goods to lure them.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
or this sort of stuff?
This would be insensitive in another way, since that sounds eerily like the whole Ariel Castro situation.

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
I am not enraged, just a tad annoyed. I was walking my dog and we passed this older man sitting outside his apartment. My dog was about to do #2 on the sidewalk grass but then he said "Curb your dog". I didn't hear him so I asked "Huh?" and he repeated "Curb. Your. Dog. Move closer to the side of the street" I had no idea what the heck he was talking about because I always pick up after my dog and she ended up going in the next patch of grass. I think he thought I wasn't going to pick it up.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Went to a Mega raid. Lots of friends there. Accounts were getting beach ball of death. It then dawn on me. Niantic had pushed a notice, which means you need a restart.

La Follia d'amore
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
The horrible, harsh treatment of Mano Aloe, and thus her eventual 'graduation' from Hololive.

To quote some person off of Danbooru regarding the situation:

"So essentially, the bottom of the barrel of Japanese Internet won."

Reaction score
Food allergy bullying and mocking the condition in media. People defend the jokes rather than the victim.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Being reminded that Tumblr is way too full of people who seem to get off on getting offended at everything, even at the most innocent things.

Random person 1: I wonder if X show is going to explain Y character's illness? I hope they don't go the typical unnamed soap opera disease route that's so cliche.
Random person 2: Hey! How dare you ask that they reveal something so personal about themselves?! They don't owe you an explanation for anything, you rude, insensitive person that I don't know!

*rolls eyes* It's a TV show, not a person, for Pete's sake.

Reaction score
Some people not counting a digestive issue as a disability. People are badly affected by those.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Finding out a certain God awful anime got licensed by one of my favorite licensing companies. Kiss x Sis, the OVAs. Come on!! This stupid trash does NOT deserve to be brought to the US!! There are so many other anime that deserve BR releases far more than this crap could ever hope to earn!! I can only assume they got it as part of some package deal or something, as that's known to happen sometimes.

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
These last few weeks in college always having something unexpected ruining the schedule of what I will do on which day made up in my mind.

The Devil of Paradise
Former BMGf Head Administrator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Any. Not picky
People misgendering Elliot Page who came out as trans/nonbinary yesterday

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
My parents getting into a stupid petty argument for a stupid reason and making a mountain out of a molehill.