• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Re: What makes you angry?

Ignorant low lives who you don't even talk to, but talk about *you* behind your back.

Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation mistakes. In my Elementary School years, I suffered and continue to suffer with Dyslexia. Because of that, I was made fun of a lot by the other kids because sometimes a simple word like "Room" would look like "Roow" or "Bed" would be "Beb" to me when I read it. Now I've been able to conquer it but it still happens every once in a while. I sometimes get on Aria's case when I check her homework and she has messy handwriting.

Loud, obnoxious people. We've had an influx of them at my workplace lately and they are driving me crazy. I'm losing count of just how often I'm hearing idiots shouting, "I'll fucking kick your ass!" over an imagined slight out in the parking lot. It's ridiculous!

Racists and racists on TV. I have no idea what channel it was, but the news reporter was interviewing this lady about the topic of having food prepared using Halal methods in NYC schools, by the plea of many Muslim Americans. This lady goes on saying random sh**, even bringing up unrelated topics, such as terrorist organizations. My reaction the whole time: ".....Are you kidding me?"

Immature people.

Oh so much.

Here's my list:

-Little kids who act up in public. Heard enough of those brats. Don't expect me to have kids any time soon...
-Whenever I'm on my laptop, sometimes I press some key combination that changes the screen view. I prefer the windowed version, not fullscreen have-to-hover-mouse-to-access-the-menu inconvenience. And let's say I was doing a large edit on Bulbapedia when that happened. Part of my progress on that edit was lost because of this. At least one hour, WASTED because of this. :bash: <censored>ing Windows IE.
-Also involving my laptop, when at least one screw on the bottom of it decides to come loose, and I have to screw it back in...
-When I'm called for something when I'm busy. Bonus points if it's for something completely pointless.
-Trolls in Miiverse's Smash Bros. Community. Can we please go one day without the impossible requests/Shrek/Bigley/what-have-you clogging the community chat? Thank you.
-My iPhone's Safari when textboxes are involved...
-Dogs that constantly bark at anything that goes by.

Last edited:

My orchestra teacher who still doesn't frickin know my name or my stand partner's name, and we've taken orchestra since 7th grade! I guess it's a good thing, though. She really only knows names of people who she yells at a lot.

Last edited:

Skinny jeans. I wore a pair of them once and it gave me a mean 'ole baby rash. Now I feel the same way as this dude's dad.

[video=youtube;xThFEizES6U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xThFEizES6U[/video]

Skinny jeans. I wore a pair of them once and it gave me a mean 'ole baby rash. Now I feel the same way as this dude's dad.

[video=youtube;xThFEizES6U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xThFEizES6U[/video]

I wear skinny(but not so tight) jeans, but the pair that guy was wearing was too tight/small.

One of them is when people fail to cling to obviously incorrect judgements when I'm arguing with them.

Has anyone ever had that moment where you meet your Ex out on the street and they tend to show off their new relationship in your face just to make you jealous? Aria's older sister tried to do the same thing to me yesterday. However I wasn't worried, the guy was a moron.

Last edited:

Google not giving me what I want when searching. I was trying to figure out how to delete nodes in a binary search tree without recursion. I googled "removing from a binary search tree without recursion". You can guess what it gave me as a result. As in, it completely ignored the word without. :banghead:

Maybe if I reworded my search terms...

When I update a browser and it's all Google Chromeish and horrible. If I wanted Google Chrome I would use Google Chrome! :mad: Eat dirt Mozilla!

Google not giving me what I want when searching. I was trying to figure out how to delete nodes in a binary search tree without recursion. I googled "removing from a binary search tree without recursion". You can guess what it gave me as a result. As in, it completely ignored the word without. :banghead:

Try "-recursion" the - is supposed to tell Google to omit the word.

When I update a browser and it's all Google Chromeish and horrible. If I wanted Google Chrome I would use Google Chrome! :mad: Eat dirt Mozilla!

Try "-recursion" the - is supposed to tell Google to omit the word.

That works a lot better. Thanks.

When people wake me up or come into my room to see if I'm awake. Not just that, but if they realize I'm awake they want to start a conversation with me... I woke up five minutes ago, do you really think I'm going to want to talk? Then they get mad at me for being grouchy.

I can't help it; when someone disturbs my sleep I go ape shit. That, and when my peace is disturbed. It's very hard for me to get into a peaceful mood, and when someone ruins it I get extremely irritable.

When you try to tell somebody something important to you and they don't even try to care.

When people step on or kill harmless bugs. Just because you don't like its presence doesn't mean you should kill it. One time during gym, a classmate told me there was a ladybug on the back of my shirt and she said she would "get it." I didn't realize she meant she would kill it...I wanted to hold that ladybug. :/

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom