• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Re: What makes you angry?

When I ask for information and I don't get enough information that I need. Especially when I need insurance info to schedule an appointment, and they cancel if I don't have what they asked for.

When people get mad at my calm efforts to say "I don't care about if you hate this that I like".

When I see people smoking around little kids.

This, around their pets, and around schools.

There's this guy around here who always smokes while walking his dog. All animals with lungs can get cancer from secondhand smoke!!

Right now, it's internet shenanigans with my laptop.

Half of the time when on my laptop in my room, the page just won't load. Worse when trying to edit a wiki page: All that effort wasted, since it could not properly save changes when a disconnect occurs.

Why must the router be on the opposite side of the house?

When people tell me to try on different clothing. I like wearing t-shirts with different kinds of art (usually by those artists who make designs that go on daily t-shirt websites) and shorts/jeans.

Insomnia. It irritates me to no end if I can't sleep and I get so mad at myself for not being able to fall asleep.

I had insomnia for half a year, 2 years ago and I understand your pain. :( I remember trying tea that was meant to help people go to sleep, warm milk, going to sleep early...none of that worked. I did find out recently that tart cherry juice works wonders for people with insomnia or sleep apnea. It naturally contains melatonin (as well as antioxidants), so it'd be better than just taking melatonin pills!

At the moment I am working on completing some back-to-school work for Monday (blech) and I have to answer 15 questions regarding a book I had to read. 15 questions probably doesn't seem like a big deal, right? Well, it wouldn't be, but in each question there's 4 different sub-questions. That's 60 questions. If you want me to answer 60 questions, then just give them straight up. Don't lure me in with your sweat candy and give me a bucket of spinach in return.

((i actually like spinach but you get the metaphor))

People who just don't understand. By that, I mean people who enter arguments with no knowledge of the big picture, or who attempt very little understanding of other people, their opinions, or the reasons why they may endorse a specific belief.

Ohoho, I gots another one for you. :/

While I have a particular disdain for both fanboys and fangirls, the fangirls who claim a certain character (almost always male) is theirs and they threaten bloody murder on anyone who shows an interest in them, whether fictional or real (almost always female) are the ones who take the cake in the annoyance department. While it is stupid when they threaten a fictional character who took their "sweetheart" or "got in the way" of their non-canon OTP because they are literally getting angry over something that is fictional, it goes beyond ridiculous when they threaten real people over fictional characters. Are you kidding me? You're going to threaten someone with murder over a drawing? Because let's face facts, those pretty boys are just ink applied to paper... yet, you are that pissed to the point of threatening bodily harm? Can you say "First World Problems?"

While I have a particular disdain for both fanboys and fangirls, the fangirls who claim a certain character (almost always male) is theirs and they threaten bloody murder on anyone who shows an interest in them, whether fictional or real (almost always female) are the ones who take the cake in the annoyance department. While it is stupid when they threaten a fictional character who took their "sweetheart" or "got in the way" of their non-canon OTP because they are literally getting angry over something that is fictional, it goes beyond ridiculous when they threaten real people over fictional characters. Are you kidding me? You're going to threaten someone with murder over a drawing? Because let's face facts, those pretty boys are just ink applied to paper... yet, you are that pissed to the point of threatening bodily harm? Can you say "First World Problems?"

Two of my friends used to be weeaboos in that sense. They would claim anime characters and would get pretend angry (I assume they just wanted to get people's attention) each other if they tried to claim a character that was already claimed by one of them. It was so frickin annoying.

Two of my friends used to be weeaboos in that sense. They would claim anime characters and would get pretend angry (I assume they just wanted to get people's attention) each other if they tried to claim a character that was already claimed by one of them. It was so frickin annoying.
That's so stupid it's hilarious.

I can't stand people who abuse/hurt other people/animals, along with conceited and selfish people. I also hate people picking on people who are stupid (and I don't mean ignorant, I mean those who just have a hard time understanding things) because it isn't their fault.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom