• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Re: What makes you angry?

Animal abuse, domestic abuse, ignorance, arrogance, egotistical people, people who are narrow minded, people who fake disability to be an unrepentant ass, computers who blatantly cheat, corrupt cops, bullies, stupid/incompetent protagonists, trolls and spicy food.

I really feel like I've blown a blood vessel when I see something like this:

[video=youtube;frsC6fmLzjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frsC6fmLzjA[/video]

Those poor parakeets at 2:13 were stuffed into a tight box and they were sitting on top of each other!! The rest of the birds look like they're being treated like garbage. And those fish and frogs at 1:55 were kept in small bags!

Having to give speeches. I'm a terrible speaker

Training videos. Yes, I get it: you guys think unions are bad. Harassment is bad. Stealing is bad. We all know it by now; stop showing us crappy, contrived videos that make us feel like first graders! :banghead:

Right now at this very moment it is Google. I changed my phone number with the 2-step verification process completely going over my head. I didn't think it was going to be a problem, but they make the recovery process of getting back into my account so hard and it really shows that they didn't think things through when programming that fucking thing. PayPal is more lenient than this shit, and they handle money! The fact that is was partially my fault doesn't help.

I hate it when ACT depressed. Depression is a very serious condition. I know because I've gone through it. But when someone acts depressed, all they do is complain about how crappy their life is yet they don't do something to change it, even though they have the power to do it. People who are at the critical stage of depression usually always need professional help, but those who act depressed are just lazy.

I hate it when ACT depressed. Depression is a very serious condition. I know because I've gone through it. But when someone acts depressed, all they do is complain about how crappy their life is yet they don't do something to change it, even though they have the power to do it. People who are at the critical stage of depression usually always need professional help, but those who act depressed are just lazy.

I also hate when people simply think depression=simple sadness that will eventually go away. Or when people are just stressed or sad (not prolonged, just at the moment) "I'm depressed."

Impolite people, if you're going to be a jerk I don't have time for you.

People who think gay is an insult. I mean I'm not gay but gay is not an insult man.

Amazon Seller Central.

First you tell me that my account has invalid card info when I'm sure I inputted the right card and bank info, now you tell me I have to acknowledge a return which I can't because my account is locked due to this flag? :bash:

Edit: Turns out to be the bank's problem. At least its not Amazon's fault...

Edit2: As it turns out, the one that ends up with the blame? Myself, for putting in the wrong expiration date for my card! Now i'm angry at myself for not knowing this sooner!

Last edited:

Lag. Never fails to make me at least a little angry since it always seems to come at the worst time possible while I am gaming.

My toaster. That thing is a fucking piece of junk.

I'll get around to replacing it, just not now...

PANTS

MAN WHY DO I HAVE TO WEAR PANTS ALL THE GODDAMN TIME

Sometimes I just want to feel the BREEZE BETWEEN MY KNEES

I really feel like I've blown a blood vessel when I see something like this:

[video=youtube;frsC6fmLzjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frsC6fmLzjA[/video]

Those poor parakeets at 2:13 were stuffed into a tight box and they were sitting on top of each other!! The rest of the birds look like they're being treated like garbage. And those fish and frogs at 1:55 were kept in small bags!
Oh that really set me off. That kind of crap is unacceptable, and I feel horrible for those poor animals.

I really hate when you act nice to someone and they give you a boring, unhappy reply.

Back
Top Bottom