• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Re: What makes you angry?

When my mom keeps touching my effing stuff!!! It really pisses me off! Just last week, I entered my game room (where I also keep my Pokedolls and a lot of my collectible things) and I see that my Pokedolls are in a white garbage bag. All of my Pokedolls are worth at least $300 total and my mom freaking put them in a garbage bag. I also had a paper draw-out of a dragon tail that I was going to use to make a tail for my Haku cosplay. That's nowhere to be found and I spent at least 30 minutes making it the perfect size. I seriously cannot wait until I can afford an apartment.

When my mom keeps touching my effing stuff!!! It really pisses me off! Just last week, I entered my game room (where I also keep my Pokedolls and a lot of my collectible things) and I see that my Pokedolls are in a white garbage bag. All of my Pokedolls are worth at least $300 total and my mom freaking put them in a garbage bag. I also had a paper draw-out of a dragon tail that I was going to use to make a tail for my Haku cosplay. That's nowhere to be found and I spent at least 30 minutes making it the perfect size. I seriously cannot wait until I can afford an apartment.

What don't you tell your mom how you feel? And why would she throw away your stuff without asking you like a text or a call or something if you're not home?

What don't you tell your mom how you feel? And why would she throw away your stuff without asking you like a text or a call or something if you're not home?
To clarify, she didn't throw out my Pokedolls, she threw out something I needed for my cosplay. Just talking to about it won't do anything, haha.

Realizing just how abusive my mother was and know that I can't confront her about it. She'll say that I'm being too sensitive or that she knows what abuse really is, as he father beat her every single day.

Yes, that was abuse. But threatening to get rid of my cats, choking me and threatening to throw me out was abuse too. And it makes me so mad that she'll never admit to any of that.

Today when my teacher moved my seat near the idiots of the class, just because another student from that side was bothering her. I'm not going to deal with those people, so I'm having my mom write a letter to my teacher.

I was looking at a list of cats at NYC shelters that are going to be euthanized and at the end of the list...there are two extremely young kittens. :(

While getting a Christmas tree my mom saw a dead Racoon mother and baby together on the road that had been hit. I didn't see it thankfully, but it just makes me so angry when people hit animals on the road.

when my friends don't use the toilet correctly

Failing to get my homework assignment under 10 mb since it was 80 mb as a movie file. (Said assignment was to make a short animated pencil test from 30 drawings.)

My boss, again; calling me "honey" but in a condescending way. Screw her! She rarely comes by where I work, but when she does, it's like the sun stops shining.

She will also be coming all week next week to see how the new supervisor is doing. Damn, I'm not looking forward to that. =(

Having my supervisor basically threaten my job. That seriously pissed me off and as of right now, I'm looking at my current position as temporary; I'll be looking for another job when I have the chance.

Seeing that my three limited edition figures (HG/SS Ho-Oh and Lugia and Platinum Giratina) are missing. I left them in the same place in the china cabinet for years and they just "magically disappeared". I just know my mom put it somewhere and it's really pissing me off.

Someone recently asked me. "You don't have a girlfriend, huh?" I hate it when people ask me this as a means to insult me. OF COURSE I DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!! and I really don't care. I'm not looking for one and I don't think I will anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom