• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

When people ask me why I don't have a Facebook or Instagram. What use would I have for them if I rarely ever take pictures of myself? I'm not bad looking or anything, I just believe that there's more to do in life than to take a picture of yourself every minute. Also, knowing that people secretly take pictures of other people to put it up on Snapchat.

I've never posted here or gotten angry but this really blew me up. One of my younger sibbs broke my 3DS XL and lying about it... this is why I hate sharing certain things. I was nice enought to let them use it and BAM! the right side of it gets cracked open. now I just hope it can be repaired from my boy who works at gamestop. when it gets fixed I can do Wifi battles again and never letting them play it again.

One of the classes I had to teach with my best friend today. All the other classes had such enthusiastic kids, except for this one! There were these bitchy girls in the back trying to be smartasses and I should've gave them a punishment!

Some people on a blog "lecturing" me (read: getting all pissy at me) when I said Mega Man is a niche market at this point and there are other franchises and IPs that had it much worse. It makes me angry because you just cannot have an opinion that isn't "Capcom is the devil and they're slapping fans in the face," otherwise fans will bite your flippin' head off for saying otherwise. It's horrendous!

Finding out my mom had told people embarrassing stuff about me. Seriously, even if it was something done as a kid there are things I'd keep to myself

Finding out my mom had told people embarrassing stuff about me. Seriously, even if it was something done as a kid there are things I'd keep to myself

Happens all the time to me too. -_-

Prime getting irritated that I had my 3DS on yesterday and that he could hear the music coming from the speakers. According to him, it was too loud. I had it so low I could barely hear it at all. Yeah, I got pissed fast when he told me to kill the sound.

Hearing that the state legislature is going to vote on making Wisconsin a Right to Work state. I came from one of those states and we had absolutely no good jobs down there. Yeah, this ain't going to be good for WI.

There are actually people out there who tell other people, especially girls and women, that they have to act and dress a certain way to prove their worth and love for a certain fandom or genre, whether it be playing video games, reading comic books, enjoying sci-fi, attending conventions, whatever. If your too "hot," your just faking it.

Here's an idea for those who think that: How about you let people enjoy what they want the way they want and mind your own goddamn business?

Whatever my mom says whenever my brother and I bring up getting a dog. Every time we do so, she says something along the lines of "Don't worry, you can get a dog after I die." or "If you get that dog, I'll probably be dead the next morning." Who the hell says that??? We have money to care for the dog financially and I would love to take care of a dog and have him/her as my cuddle and exercise buddy! -_-

Reading some of the comments that PeTA supporters make trying to defend PeTA's actions. Seriously, an animal welfare group that makes millions of dollars can't afford to build a decent shelter and keep some unwanted animals for more than a few hours? And their supporters have zero problems with that?! :mad:

Right now it's USPS (more like USBS!). A package that was supposed to get to my place on February 26th has yet to arrive, and tracking says it's been stuck in transit from LA for 7 days! That is so unacceptable, especially for how much I paid for shipping. >=(

My coworker changing the schedule and not telling me or writing it down anywhere. Screwing me out of my break and making me take her conference call.

Browsing through TV tropes where one thing lead to another and I stumbled on to this real life law case. Apparently in some places police have no constitutional duty to protect citizens from harm. Police Are Useless indeed and here I thought Chief Wiggum's line "The police are powerless to protect you not punish you." was typical exaggerated Simpsons humor.

This girl in my Italian class who really needed to shut the f*** up.

When people hide behind their screens when they wanna talk smack. Seriously I would actually prefer it if they said it to my face. That way, I'll give them more respect for actually having the balls to walk up to me. But, no. No respect,

But to be honest...

2drxqpv.jpg

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom