• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

A family-member nagging at me about pointless things because she can't just shut up for a while if something bothers (or think of it before opening her mouth).

My brother being really selfish and dumb again
Puberty is a bitch

Reading about this asshole vet who killed a cat and bragged about it... then (stupidly) reading the comments with assholes using gendered slurs to insult her as if they are self-righteous defenders of all living things. Except women, apparently.

I really shouldn't be surprised. I want off this planet.

Reading about this asshole vet who killed a cat and bragged about it... then (stupidly) reading the comments with assholes using gendered slurs to insult her as if they are self-righteous defenders of all living things. Except women, apparently.

I really shouldn't be surprised. I want off this planet.
Please tell me this idiot vet used his actual name. Or maybe he should be turned over to the /b/tards, who would have a field day making this dipshit's life a living hell. (Yeah, I'm evil enough to stoop to that level, I admit it.)

In my case: finding out that I missed two calls yesterday and both were from my workplace. It seemed that they wanted me to come in and work for a few hours.... but I had spent ten hours over there on Thursday. Guys, let me have a freaking day off, will ya?! :mad:

^ I avoid most non-entertainmental sites and social media due to that; I get mad, angry and upset from anything that contains animal cruelty and my misanthropy doesn't have to get any worse.

The last thing that made me angry, some flashbacks of the past things around the time I woke up. Gotta find the switch to turn off the brain again. :/

(Double post, but yesterday was yesterday)

Someone getting very mad at me for harshly criticizing high-schoolers for that "know-it-all-nose-in-the-book" attitude and replying "Not all high-schoolers are like that". Later the same person says: "I hate it when someone comments on a conversation about men's common attitudes 'not all men are like that'".
/facepalm, yeah the questions may be different but I sense double standards on this one. :/

But yeah, understanding any issue or concept may come through words, digesting the information comes through experience.

My dad really dislikes characters who have a villainous smile/angry look and showing their teeth and he thinks they're like "the work of the devil" or some crazy sh*t like that. I'm borrowing Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's manga volumes 1 and 2 from my best friend and the cover of volume one has Jack Atlas smiling evilly while showing his teeth. I obviously stack the 1st volume on top of the 2nd because I'm nowhere near done with the first volume yet. Almost every time I come back from school, I see that my dad obviously tried something to hide the 1st volume with Jack smiling, like putting the 2nd volume on top (bc none of the characters on this volume are smiling with evil intent) or simply putting it somewhere farther than where all my books are. Seriously wtf?! I love these characters so much, but even I know they're not going to pop out of the book and do something! -_-

I also have a t-shirt that has Inuyasha looking angry and showing his teeth and my dad tries to hide the shirt. -_-

Last edited:
My neighbor's home theater's noises yesterday night.

At least my anger gave me so much strength, maybe he'll keep it quiet during nighttime from now on. If not, well, then he'll face an outrageous shark-dragon. ;P

It was almost about a week ago, but I let my "friend" check out my resume only for her to copy/paste some of my stuff onto hers -_- Even if she proclaims it to be legal that's just disgusting...

I didn't like her much in the first place because of reasons and have tried avoiding her before but ughghghghg I can't help but want to help people in need.

Whoopsie brain multitasking! :/

Was supposed to post, busy last days during internship period before my return to school. (read what I accomplished blabla)

Last edited:
Heard someone today use "gay" as a replacement in their sentence for "stupid", which, needless to say, made me angry. Trying to use gay as a synonym for stupid just makes you look like a stupid homophobe, and frankly, it doesn't make you look cool - just like an idiot who's trying to fit in while being blissfully ignorant to the people around you. Never know who you're insulting when you say something like that.

also i spent ten minutes trying to find this thread today because i didnt know it changed names smh

The favoritism at my job is BULLSHIT! My boss and supervisor are awful in every sense of the word! I get two write ups and a suspension, but another one of my coworkers fucks up a lot and gets a pass! They'll be joking with him and having a laugh while I do all the work... How I wish I can give them the bird and tell them all to piss off!

I saw a mother smack her kid in public. You have no idea how much I WANTED to do the same thing to her.

A picture of Justine while she was being sentenced a few days ago. In it, she's crying and that just pisses me off like you wouldn't believe. Oh, now she decided to act all upset and sorry when she tried to kill someone?! SERIOUSLY?! Justine, you are so pathetic and fake and you don't even know it!

Even worse? Some dipstick in the comments section of the article suggested praying for Justine. Praying. For. Justine. Someone who pulled a gun on another cashier, pulled the trigger and walked away like she had done absolutely nothing wrong. I wrote a very calm and level-headed rebuttal to that dipwad, then promptly blocked his sorry skidplate on Facebook.

Some humans don't need to be anywhere near the comment section of a news article. :banghead: :mad:

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom