• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

My brother stopping half way through filling out the cat adoption application yesterday. The cat was nice (but shy). He was calm and even stood very close to my face a few times! It was hard to brush him though, he kept trying to push the brush away from himself with his paw. Not sure if what my brother said was right and that maybe someone with more experience should adopt him.

One of my co-workers, who basically spent the entire time texting and not really doing any work. Instead, he left everything to me and a newer guy. We were so behind that it took us an hour to get out.

Needless to say, I'll be letting my supervisor know about this tomorrow, as this guy has done things like this before.

I was at the cafeteria at another dorm this evening and I waiting in line to get dinner and the server kept serving the people in the adjacent line and never me. She'd give them food from their side, then give them more from the other side (the side I was on), and then go back to the other side to serve other people that kept walking up even though I had been in the other line longer. When she finally got to me, they'd run out of pasta. I started to walk off because the pasta was all I wanted and I was just going to get something else. Then she told me she'd get some more pasta. After waiting like 3 minutes she came back and said "I'm getting it" and then I just told her never mind and got something else.

Then as I was getting a fork for my food the initial woman actually came up to me and said "It really won't take long" to which I told her that I'd already gotten something else, but in my mind thinking "SCREW YOU!". Seriously, she could have been served me (which she should have since I was there the longest) then when she finally gets to me they're out of what I wanted, then she tells me to wait even longer for her to get more, and then she hunts me down to try to tell me it won't take long and make me wait EVEN LONGER. UGH. I don't like the cafeteria at my dorm that much, but at least they'll rotate between lines and not keep one side waiting.

End Rant.

Having to deal with Facebook and their stupidity. I know have to go by my real name, which doesn't make me happy at all. Even worse, they wanted a picture of my freaking STATE ID so they could verify my birth date! Um, I don't work for you assholes and you aren't a freaking government agency, so tell me why you'd need a picture of my stinking state ID, Facebook?! Seriously, to me that's beyond the pale.

My sister deciding to wait until right when I was about to shower to decide to go to the bathroom and not wait until I was done to come back. She literally trapped me in there for 30 minutes.

Today as I was going to walk up the stairs to my media class, there were these 3 guys who were in 10th or 11th grade and one of the guys was like "Dude you're cutting off the little girl." and I was like "...the f*** did you say? I'm a senior, you a**!" To this the same guy says "Really??" and then a few seconds later, I heard him saying "Well I guess I'm in 7th grade then!" I've told my friends about this guy and they said we'll have a nice chat with him.

A customer sold me a bunch of games covered in his dip spit! Dip is disgusting to begin with but its even worse when you spit it all over your car and things!

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom