• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Remembering what my 10th grade social studies teacher once said about girls playing video games. She asked who played video games in the class (referring to the male students) and then she was like "Oh yeah! How many girls in here play video games?". Her reaction really made me angry because she said " Oh you don't actually really play video games right? You just play stuff like Mario?"

After that, she said "I guess girls play video games if their brothers do, too."

I never spoke to her again after I got out of that class.

Decided to reset my password for TVTropes but it won't let me. I filled in both fields with the proper info and it keeps displaying "Failed to send email". And I'm sure the email I filled in is correct.

:banghead:

Just emailed them about it. I'm not really thrilled, to be honest.

Edit: Well, got it to work eventually! Still a bit more trouble than necessary.

Last edited:
My Funimation order is 2 WEEKS overdue. Some heads are gonna roll, I'll tell you what!!

The lady at Payless and her stupid attitude. I was there with my friend to buy some dress shoes and she had one of the worst cashier attitudes I've ever seen.

The other day, a vending machine ate my money. I hate it when that happens.

I went to Australia Post today because I was having problems with my debit card. The woman at the counter told me to call customer service, but I tried explaining that they hang up on me within 5 seconds when I call (as well as having problems on their website), but to no avail.

Bar fights. Sometimes unavoidable. 2 college kids from rivaling colleges went at it in my favorite bar when I was hanging out with Aria's dad. The bouncers and I had to take them down. They were both jocks but were not big enough to actually pose a threat.

That I was incredibly close to getting the most awesome house in my town, but it was given to someone else for no other reason than that they have a higher wage than me.

Being stuck at my nan's house. Was only meant to be here for one night.

The payment for an order I made online keeps trying to charge my bank account instead of my Paypal account. So I keep getting fees from my bank. :boom::complain::banghead::mad:

Learning that a video on YouTube I was quite fond of was taken down for copyright violations after two years and nearly a million views.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom