• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

My college's orientation experience. It was so boring and torturous. :(

I ordered some subs delivered and one of the was wrong. When I called the manager she told me I was wrong. Eventually she realized she was incorrect and said Id have the right sub in 20 minutes. 57 minutes later and I still dont have my food.:complain:

My brother believes I don't work at all. He thinks that "working" means having a salary-based, but I work 2 commission-based jobs and I get paid really well because of how hard I work. I think he's just jealous that I can work for 2 hours and I still make more than he does in 8.

My friend saying she'd guide me somewhere (a location I didn't know how to get to) as we drove today, yet she ended up driving extremely fast and not letting me follow as easily as she could have.

I was out with my brother and a childhood "friend" shows up after 16 years and talks up with my brother but completely ignores me, even though we were in the same classes together in elementary and middle school and he used to blackmail me for my Pokemon cards. That guy hasn't changed one bit. He's still the same ol' passive-aggressive, obnoxious little douchebag I remembered him as.

My dad and I ordered food, one without meat for myself and the guy gave me meat anyway! -_- I had to pick them out and give them to my dad!

What the fuck?!

wtf.png

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom