• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

You know, ever since Hotmail switched to Outlook, there's always something shitting it up in one way or the other. It was never this buggy with Hotmail. The site worked perfectly and I never had trouble with logging in. Outlook?? Once in a while I'll get a "Something Went Wrong : -(" error page and I can't log in, like today! I want to punch that smiley so bad. The Hotmail app was straight forward and the Outlook app is pure shit. I hate it!

My friend asking for too many favors and not exactly helping me in return. Not saying I'm expecting anything back, though. I'm just really annoyed. :/

Some chick threw up right next to my mom, sister, and I while we were waiting for a table at a restaurant while she was coming out and some of her vomit splashed on us:/

Some fucking pig-ignorant comments in a gaming blog. That's it. I'm fucking done reading comments on ANY blog or news page, even if they are known to have opinions that don't make me want to leave the human race.

Nothing makes me hit the unsubscribe button on a Youtuber's channel faster than when they use their popularity as a catalyst for spouting opinions that has NOTHING to do with the content they upload. If I watch your channel, I do it for your fun videos, not so I can hear your complaining on some random feminist.

Last edited:
Priority mail is beyond worthless! 3 day wait? More like a week!
Omg it seriously is! :mad:

I hate when I post something (not here) that happens to be extremely exciting and everyone just ignores it. -_-

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom