• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

The lack of Pokemon merch outside of Japan and the US. I hope TPCi realise that over half of the Pokemon fandom, or maybe even more, live outside of those two countries. Pisses me off so much..

I really cannot fucking stand these "battle of the sexes" bullshit comments like this gem I found from a recommended blog (paraphrased to avoid copy/paste quoting and finding):

"I actually feel more sorry for men than women that are victims of sexual assault."

WHAT THE FUCK?? How about feeling sorry for both? This isn't a contest on who can garner your "sympathy" more! These are real human beings who are probably going to face lifelong consequences from the results of their trauma! If the comment had the genders switched, I would still find that comment insulting as all hell.

Last edited:
I love my friends and family, but I hate how they use their phones for everything except for what it's actually meant to be used for- A PHONE. They're on their damn phones all the time but when I call them? No answer. It's beyond frustrating.

This morning, rain seeped into the house. Instead of window-shopping for my wish list, which I wanted to do, I spent most of the day dealing with the excess water! Needless to say, I'm not pleased.

Somebody committed a federal offense and hit my mailbox with their car last night. Broke the post it was on, and sent the mailbox down the street, they were probably drunk or something. Made me pissed when I saw the damage this morning.

I just feel really pissed about my "brother" who I haven't spoken to in months (which is great, I very much dislike him anyway). My mom keeps telling me I should talk to him again since it's a new year, but that's not happening.

My phone. Aaaargh! It just doesn't want to work. Calls barely go through, data is sluggish and cuts out constantly, and sometimes it pitches tantrums that can only be fixed with a hard reset. It really shouldn't take me anywhere from thirty minutes to a few hours to do something that should've only taken a few seconds/minutes. It's time for a new phone.

That stupid "The Lion King is a rip-off of Kimba the White Lion" controversy that went around a few years ago. It makes my blood boil every time I see it.
Yeah The Lion king may have a few similar characters and scenes to Kimba, but that doesn't make it a god-damn ripoff. The storyline is totally different, as it is based on Shakespeare's Hamlet. Also Kimba the White Lion has humans in it, unlike TLK which has an animal-only cast.
Anyway, even if Disney did borrow a few ideas from Kimba the White Lion, it would probably be a homage or something like that, as Walt Disney was actually friends with Tezuka (creator of Kimba the White Lion). Heck, Tezuka said himself that some aspects of Kimba were heavily inspired by Disney's Bambi.
Anyway a bunch of anime-obsessed weebs screaming out "TEH LION KING STOOLE FROM AN ANIME!!!1!!! KIMBA TEH WITE LION FOREVAR X3!!1!!!1!!!11" is not going to stop me from loving the Lion King, one of my favourite movies of all time. The end.

I am seriously pissed off right now. I ordered a game on Amazon and the seller cancelled it and removed the listing from their shop!! Why the hell would you post it then?! :mad::mad:

Got my invoice for something I pre-ordered today. Since the item was so big, the store forces buyers to use express mail shipping on items that surpass a certain size and weight. The shipping was more expensive than the item itself, and the fucking thing was $80!

The tracking for my damn package that was sent out on December 26th still says "Dispatch from outward office of exchange".

Back
Top Bottom