• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Not to long ago I went a meeting. At this meeting there was a couple who is quite well off compared to the other members and it apparently makes them feel like they are in charge. We were talking about things we wanted to do for the new year. To every positive, constructive suggestion or idea that was said, they had to give their two cents and outright insulted one of the other higher-up members because of something that happened during an event that was beyond her control. They even tried to tell the head what his role was (and I was so glad when he finally put them in their place on that!).

I was buying a small lot of GB and GBA games and the seller and I agreed to $15 (she's the one who suggested it). She said she would get everything weighed tomorrow (as in earlier today) and then when I messaged her today asking if everything's okay, she tells me she already sold them because she got a better offer! Wtf! :mad::mad:

I tripped and fell on the floor. Thankfully it didn't hurt too much.

Neighbor's home theatre. Trying to focus on school work, but I'm forced to listen to everything my neighbor is watching. :/

More like annoyed, but there was this comment on Youtube that read "I'm not being racist...I just prefer some races over others." Honey, that's the exact definition of being racist.

Someone underestimating me and thinking that they are better than me..

I went to class today only to find out that all classes were canceled for the day and there was LITERALLY no one there. I basically trespassed.

eBay. I had call in, because the web site would not let ask a seller a question about a lost shipment.

My friend voluntarily taking over something that I started without my permission.

This guy on Facebook posted a selling post of $700 poorly bred "designer" puppies on LI buying/selling, which specifically states in the rules no sale of animals and this guy was being such an arrogant prick. We got him banned and his listing was removed!

The post office charged me twice for a whole shipping label instead of just the up fee for the weight difference.

This guy on Facebook posted a selling post of $700 poorly bred "designer" puppies on LI buying/selling, which specifically states in the rules no sale of animals and this guy was being such an arrogant prick. We got him banned and his listing was removed!

Awesome! This actually lightened up my mood. =)

But man, I'm seeing so many people make fun of the term "trigger warning" and it's really vile. Yeah, it's so funny making fun of people who may suffer panic attacks at the mention of sexual assault, because the world revolves around jokes (regardless of how shit they are) and those are obviously more important than the well-being of other people. Fuck that!

I guess I'm late to the party on this little piece of news but I finally heard about the guy trying to organize pro rape rallies around the would? Its hard to describe how ridiculously angry it makes me that someone would actually condone violence against anyone.

I guess I'm late to the party on this little piece of news but I finally heard about the guy trying to organize pro rape rallies around the would? Its hard to describe how ridiculously angry it makes me that someone would actually condone violence against anyone.
That's so sick!! I've never heard of this until now; I'm surprised my women's studies teacher didn't tell us about it. It gave me a little hope when I read a women's boxing team said they'd fight back physically if the rallies went on.

Last edited:
^^^ Curious, I looked up what happened and turns out the stupid assholes responsible for that travesty cancelled because of said women's boxing team threatened to show up. Guess they know what's it like to be afraid for your life, but unfortunately, the lack of self-awareness shows they don't care about anyone else but themselves, otherwise they wouldn't be pro-rape. THAT pisses me off.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom