• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Having a member have a meltdown at the Food Court on Sunday. I understand why he was upset--someone didn't do their due diligence and place his receipt where anyone could see it--but we had three other pizza orders before him. We also had a line of ten people that never thinned out the entire time he was there. "Crazy busy" doesn't even begin to cover it. Even worse? This guy gets a ton of free crap--including a free $25--and he still threatens to never come back. So the manager who was dealing with this garbage tore into us. With the way the member acted, it wouldn't break my heart if he never came back. Seriously, screaming at everyone in the Food Court and calling us idiots does not endear you to me and no, I won't be so quick to help you if you ever come back. :mad:

A certain person ruined my sleep by waking me up early because they needed my help with something. I was really cranky (because why wouldn't I be), and then this person complained and got super pissy at me for being cranky and combative towards them, telling me I was being selfish and stuff.

Right now I'm tired, and I hate it.

There was an art show on campus I paid $35 as an entry fee to get three images displayed in the beginning of March. Turns out the show was so badly organized that they failed to inform a lot of people that since they had so many entries, they only chose a select few to display. That was NOT in their terms of service and when called out on it, their answer was pretty much "sorry, no refunds! :-D" Piss off with that nonsense! I am so going to mention the TOS lacking any information on that! Taking money from students who just wanted the exposure? These people suck.

EDIT: Fixed a grammar error that was bothering me so much. I couldn't stand it. XD

Last edited:
Spoilered for language and length.

Okay, so on Wednesday we had a corporate bigwig visit our store and guess what? One of the openers of the Food Court decided to freaking call in on that day! So we were an hour behind and when I got in at noon, it was a complete fucking mess. Our frozen yogurt machine decided to blow up during the middle of our lunch rush, we ran out of almost all of our food and worst of all, the bigwig himself had to finish our production! My manager was seriously pissed and I don't blame him; everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong. But it gets worse and here's where I end up pissed off beyond belief.

There was a screw-up on the time for the brats. No one had updated the time on holding area for the brats. I happened to be standing near the damn brats for the past hour and a half. The next thing I know, the manager from Deli is in the damned Food Court, reaming me out. According to her, I have tunnel vision and I'm not being proactive enough and the fact that the production wasn't done doesn't just make me look bad but the whole department and the bigwig reports straight to corporate so the entire store looks bad....

Uh, excuse me? But the fact that the production wasn't done HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. I came in at the mid-shift; I was NOT IN CHARGE OF THE PRODUCTION. I WAS NEVER IN CHARGE OF THE PRODUCTION. If anyone is at fault here, then it's the person who called in and oh, she has done this sort of shit twice before. Yes, this is her THIRD call-in, which means she ought to be in a metric fuck-tonne of trouble but I'm willing to bet that she won't be, since she's considered the "star" of the Food Court. Of course, even if she is, it won't matter: she's moved over to Returns now.

Even worse? This bitching out by the Deli manager happened in the Food Court proper. There were members around, as well as other employees. I felt so damned humiliated it wasn't even funny.

I've all this really good stuff about Costco but right now, I am not seeing it. And I haven't been seeing it since the place opened in November. I keep seeing these ads on Facebook talking about how Aldi is hiring and I am so freaking tempted to go to one of their hiring events. I have to work tomorrow and I swear, I just want to call in. I haven't actually missed work once since I've been there but after Wednesday, I am seriously tempted.

Spoilered because its a bit long.

It was an emergency: my mom was having chest and headache pains and had fainted while walking. So I ran ahead so I could get the car. Now, I really can't drive because I get nervous, but today? Heck no! My mom needed medical attention! I backed out the parking space and pulled up to the curb like it was nothing. After my siblings finally got her into the car, things got stupid. Mom starts arguing that she doesn't want to go to the emergency room, my idiot brother decides to hop out the car, mom is telling siblings to give somebody something she bought. Seriously?! This ain't the time for all that! As I'm pulling out, mom and said idiot keep telling me I can't drive over and over and over, (did they think the car magically moved itself?) and idiot states he can drive way better than me repeatedly. At this I'm getting beyond pissed and I feel myself shaking. I hadn't even driven 100-150 ft and I just pulled over because they'd made me so mad and anxious I couldn't drive anymore. I let idiot in the front and-oh my!-he can't drive worth sh*t. He couldn't even park the car, mom did it. If I weren't so focused on paperwork and my mom (and not getting arrested), I would have kicked some ass right there in the emergency room. At least he would get immediate medical attention.

In the end, my mom was fine and drove home herself, but I was pissed for the rest of the night and and most of the next day. Even now I feel kinda mad.This kinda thing happens way to much. I rise to the occasion, I get put down.:( Ugh, okay, I'm done.

This guy riding his bicycle down the sidewalk, which I happened be walking on, instead of in the bike lane which was literally right next to the sidewalk.

I actually wasn't angry today, which is unusual. But about a week ago I was livid because I was playing Melee with my brother and he was edge-hogging, spamming moves with knock-back and being Marth, whose range is lethal. Anti-social gaming is like, my bane.

Today was even worse at work and now I am facing a freaking write up because my frigging manager can't get the scheduling straight. It was so bad that I broke down crying in the back and that NEVER happens no matter how stressed I am.

After BotCon, I am watching that Aldi like a hawk. I will apply there and if they give me full time, I am OUT. I am THAT done with Costco.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom