• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

My boyfriend because he brought his "friend" over to the house and I dislike that guy a lot.

ABC has awful, horrid, useless, worthless, very bad streaming.

Someone being very rude to another member on a Pokemon forum (I won't say which one, but it wasn't this one). They weren't being slightly harsh or whatever, they were actually trying to make this other member feel like shit, all because they were dissapointed over the CoroCoro leaks. Even worse, other members were supporting this rude moron.

Not really angry, but it's kind of disgusting the way some people get mad at me for an opinion I've expressed, and they'll berate me with insults and constant f-bombs in every sentence as if that's going to magically change my mind on anything. I never respond to these kinds of messages, but I do read them, and they'll use that as evidence of "being right all along." It's so sad.

Hearing that this year's BotCon was the last. We're now looking at an uncertain future and honestly, if I don't have a convention to look forward to, I don't know if I wanna stay at my current job. BotCon has kept me freaking employed for years now; I don't know what I'll do if I don't have that light at the end of the tunnel.

Almost everything about the Pokémon anime. People have made rather long posts but I won't get into details unless I feel like it. I hope that's okay to post here.

That my friends invited me over while they were apparently having a marital fight. I don't drive so unless I interrupt their fight I can't leave. >_<

Listening to an awesome song on a nightcore station and not checking the name of the song!! Gwaa!!

It was like "You're my it girl" or something, but not that Jason Derulo song or anything. I think it mighta been a duet, not sure

My friends didn't lend me a rubic days ago following some jerks taunting me whic causing myself to scream and flips the tables. I almost speared them with my head, but you know my human heart is still available so yeah...

Back
Top Bottom