• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

What the deli manager said about the Food Court when she did our fresh walk. She was riding our tails like you wouldn't believe but she has this tendency to go easy on her own crew. Yeah, that's totally un-freaking-biased....!!

I came across some tweets from someone who has endured torturous harrassment from random strangers going on two years! Her emotions... I wanted to hug her. I can't help but feel so angry about the situation. Some people really suck.

Getting written up for a second time because I can't put the smoothie machine together; the opener has been in the Food Court for two weeks so she's off the hook for this. Me, since I've been there since the day the store opened I am not but I HAVEN"T PUT THE MACHINE TOGETHER ONCE. I AM ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY A CLOSER. So now I'm getting moved to front end--which is where I wanted to be--but I am so upset and frustrated right now that I could cry.

I really just want to quit my job. I hate it there. I really do. I just want to try Aldi; I'm not enjoying my time at Costco at all.

My coworker has literally talked over me with every customer I've had tonight. Which is like 3!!!!!!!! She also keeps going and checking out things I've worked on to try and find a mistake with it. When she finds zero mistakes she tell me to quit doing work. -_-

@CakeFairyForever Omg. I can relate. I have a co-worker who seems to try his absolute hardest to find a way to criticize me. It's almost as if he WANTS me to fail. Thankfully I only have to deal with him 2 days a week!

Anways, I have a little story to tell about a stupid bus driver. >_>

So I was riding the bus home from work as usual, and when we finally arrived at my stop I pressed the yellow strip on the wall, and the bus driver didn't stop for me. We passed another avenue and I pressed the strip again and to my surprise he STILL didn't stop the bus for me, so I got out of my seat and walked all the way to the front of the bus and told him to stop the bus loud enough that I'm sure he could hear me, and he finally did. It took me 15-20 minutes longer to get home than it should have because this guy wasn't paying attention. -_-

Yeesh. That bus driver was rude. *hugs*

Anyway...annoying trolls leaving insulting reviews on one of my stories on Fanfiction.net, claiming that autistics, me included, should be euthanized. Fat chance, troll.

That my mum has really bad food poisoning (salmonella) after going out to some supposedly 'amazing' restaurant for a work-related dinner.
What really makes me angry though is that my mum's boss is more concerned about the restaurant (since they are one of the works customers) than my mum's wellbeing. I mean, doesn't she realise that salmonella is really serious?
Jeez, some people.

-Getting written up again and then moved to the Front End because I'm not cut out for Food Court. Like the previous months I worked there don't even freaking count!

-Finding out that Costco has done this to other employees and that it's a freaking head game to make you work harder.

-Finding out that we are losing people at an alarming rate. The urban myth about Costco is turning out to be just that: a myth.

Finding out that an annoying spammer made an account to leave stupid SJW crap on one of my stories and making up lies about me. Good thing I told them off, though, and I blocked them so they won't ever review again!

I just lost an entire important text document for a group project. Can't find it in the recycle bin, or my computer's archives, or anything.
Now I have to re-do the whole thing.

*INTERNAL SCREAMING*

Two pieces of artwork I uploaded to a site got deleted, but here's the thing- I got no warning, or any notice whatsoever, that I did anything wrong. The images were super tame and I placed them in the categories they belonged in. I sure as hell didn't delete them so obviously they were removed by a staff member without any explanation. What eats me up is that they couldn't even be assed to say anything to me. That either shows incredible laziness or they just didn't care.

Get to work yesterday and I discover that I was supposed to work on Monday... but Monday was my day off. The schedule had been changed ON FREAKING MONDAY AFTERNOON and I was NEVER notified.

I want another job. This is beyond idiotic.

I'm still looking for a summer job and I was telling my dad about a job opening at the dog kennel/grooming place across the railroad and he was like "why don't you get a real job?"
1) How is it any less of a job just because it involves dogs, which I love?
2) How the f*** would I get a "real job" if I'm only in my 2nd year of college?

I'm still looking for a summer job and I was telling my dad about a job opening at the dog kennel/grooming place across the railroad and he was like "why don't you get a real job?"
1) How is it any less of a job just because it involves dogs, which I love?
2) How the f*** would I get a "real job" if I'm only in my 2nd year of college?

What is a "real job" to him?

@Avapatch Anything that isn't a "waste of time". >.< I walked over there and applied though! :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom