• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Nice to see one of my favorite publishing companies having a managing editor who can't keep his shitty vile opinions to himself. Really contemplating on never buying a book from that company again due to that ignorant crap.

I have a really toxic co-worker who thinks that he is perfect and seems to desperately find reasons to criticism me. He is absolutely awful, and will criticize me for the stupid reasons. He is also very hypocritical as well. No one else at my job treats me the way he treats me and he seriously has issues, and I really don't want to work with him because it causes me stress.

My crappy crappy co worker. Every week she calls in at least one day with some minor "illness " . So surprise! she calls in yesterday and I have to work on my day off. She started texting me this morning and told me to give her my shift tomorrow. I said no. I told our manager I said no. I've called off work maybe two times in the past six months compared to her many many WEEKS off. Both those times I was sick she told the manager she would only come in if she could take my shift instead of switching with me. So I told her no and she's throwing a fit now. Such a great way to start the day :mad:

@Silverwynde Oh, the poor guy! He can't eat steak again for the choice he made to violate another human being.

Speaking of defending the wrong people, I love how people are blaming the community manager of Mighty No. 9 for how bad the game is instead of, you know, the development team. I'm done reading game sites for the rest of today and all week. Hell, maybe all year.

I am beyond livid right now! I upgraded to Windows 10 only to find all of my images and music are all gone! Apparently it was supposed to ask if I had wanted to transfer everything, but it never did! This is pure bullshit and I'm going to get to the bottom of this! Stupid trash!

Kind of gross the double standards people are giving between Ryan Lochte and Gabby Douglas. The latter didn't do things that were "American" or "feminine" enough and gets criticized for it while the former lied about robbery and treated the host country very disrespectfully yet gets excuses for his dickish behavior. I really hate this.

A person I interviewed last week, calling and asking if he can edit the story I wrote on him with me. I said "yeah, we don't do prior review."

Back
Top Bottom