• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Found someone on wattpad stealing one of my fanfics. Apparently it's a bit of a problem over there.

My math professor assigned over 200 questions due in 1 week. I asked him about it and he said he's trying to force us to do as much work as possible, so this would be a normal thing. I'm getting out of this class and I'm going to take it at another time and hopefully with a better professor.

Been pretty annoyed because I was getting constantly getting distracted by my parents for no reason while I'm trying to do something fairly important. And I keep telling my mom over and over again to just leave me alone and let me have quiet.

Getting a voicemail that told me I had to be in to work at nine today... when the posted schedule clearly said I was off. I am so frustrated and angry that I can barely think and I've spent the last twenty minutes crying.

Screw my damn job. Just screw it.

I bought something on Ebay and the seller cancelled my order so they could list the item again at a higher price. I got my money back but that was not right.

Those emergency alert tests they decide to test in the middle of the night. I like to listen to music on the TV at night and most of the time it doesn't bug me when they test it because, hey, it's useful when there's actually an emergency. I'll be annoyed at first by the tests but I'll fall asleep a few minutes afterwards, but lately my cable company seems to have it at the loudest volume while testing it and they have been testing it more than once on the same night. Last night I awoke to three of them until I finally had to turn the TV off and listen to music on my computer. That many tests in one night is not only unnecessary, but it's actually a violation of the FCC rules. Too bad I doubt they'll give a damn if I were to report it. =/ It's pretty frustrating.

My car's air conditioner stopped working. It's not a crucial time of year that I need it because it's about 40-50 degrees during the day, but it's going to cost and arm and a leg to fix. Dammit!

Back
Top Bottom