• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

I apparently got one of the secret shop calls at work and I only hit like the 50% mark apparently. It peeves me because the stuff that they were checking for doesn't come up naturally in a conversation or even apply as like upsell items for most people. They literally wanted me to just push every item I sell over the phone regardless of what some one calls for! But I didn't offer everything they were looking for so I'm going to bitterly accept my 50%. :mad:

Power went out for a couple of seconds, which is juuuust enough for my comp to lose any unsaved progress towards my games, but not so much that it would shut down outright.

Still, I manually shut it down afterwards unless I was sure it wouldn't happen again. Thanks for that, fickle weather...

I was playin some Pokemon Showdown. My Weavile lives on it’s focus sash, right? Guess what? The flamethrower attack burned me so I’m dead.
replay here

Goddammit. For the past year, the watermark I put on my artwork had my username misspelled as "oceltolrama." Either people didn't notice or they did and were nice enough not to bring it up. Either way, it's really embarrassing because I just caught the mistake today and the fact I kept putting that watermark up on images for an entire year means I should be really ashamed of myself. I'm more pissed than anything.

Seeing the schedule for HASCON and learning that the VIP ticket only gets you into ONE VIP event. Want to go to the second one? Well, you have to pay an extra two hundred dollars! Can someone please explain why I should pay freaking $600 for a VIP ticket if I'm not allowed to go to all the VIP events; I have to pick one and pay for the other?!

Yeah, Hasbro has no idea what they are doing with this "convention". Something tells me they are going to go crawling back to Fun Pub within the next year or so.

The fireworks and the thunderstorms.

My dog can not handle either. The fact that we're getting these really loud severe thunderstorms in July is getting on my last nerve. Severe season is over!

Of course there's fireworks, but people are shooting them off really late, like past 11 pm into midnight.

Fanfiction.net suddenly having technical issues and not letting me post new stories and new replies to forums I go to. It's been like this since yesterday. I really hope nothing bad is going on with the site. I've spent 12 years on there! Oh well, at least I managed to post my newer stuff on my AO3. Here's hoping the site will be fixed soon.

I'm moving today, and I've been applying for jobs in the city I am moving to. I get phone calls with the same area code thinking they're replying back with an interview offer, but all of them have been "debt collectors" trying to scam me by asking for my bank routing number and SSN, information I would never give over the phone. Pisses me off that they get my hopes up along with knowing that these scams sadly are getting more brazen and increasing in volume. I can get as many as six phone calls in a day.

So Hasbro slapped a limit of two on the HasCon exclusives. Not two per each day of the show. Two per show period. Yeah, I got a friend in Rhode Island who is scrambling to try and lay hands on the extras we need.

He's not happy and I am seriously pissed. I get that this is Hasbro's show and they can change the rules of they want but this is crazy.

The Equifax breach. What I really hate about the whole thing is that I never gave my personal information to them. They had it because they are one of the big three credit agencies that just happened to have it. It's something that comes with having student loans and medical bills. Then to find out my information is on the black market thanks to their negligence and the people ultimately responsible are likely not going to be punished. Worse, this was known for months and nothing was said until last week. I also hate how they are charging a fee to get a security freeze. The whole thing is pure bullshit.

I'll be happy to forgive them if they somehow got rid of my student loans (which really isn't that high, but still...) and medical bills. I'm not holding my breath.

99% of the threads and posts on Steam's Secret of Mana community being absolutely nothing but negative. "Ewwww! The voice acting is a crime against humanity! I wanna disable it! The 3D graphics suck! This remake shouldn't exist! This is just a cheap cash grab! The original will always be the best and the remake is automatically bad!" Seriously, only a trailer is out and people all over are acting like the remake is going to be automatically bad! Even my attempts at making a thread for positive reasons got drowned out by all the whiners and haters! I, for one, am looking forward to the remake even though I've only just started playing the original. People really need to cool their jets.

So...there was a discussion about Made in Abyss on Anime News Network's forum. I decided to put in my two cents about it, that I can't bring myself to watch it because of its depictions of nude children...and then everyone jumped down my throat, saying I shouldn't be saying that stuff if I don't understand its content and why it does what it does and generally being condescending and treating me like I'm a little kid. This is why I don't like to engage in discussions with most people nowadays. The second I express my opinion, random strangers act like anything I say is tantamount to earthquakes happening and having their poor little fee-fees hurt. "Ohhh, we actually watched the show so we get it and you don't, and if you can't handle it, then enjoy being trapped in your hysteria, over-zealous moral guardian and non-fan! We actually like it and because you don't, we get to act like we're so much better than you!" Plus, even if I do understand why the show uses such content--and I did do research on it and do understand the context, thank you very much--did they really have to act like my expressing my opinion was tantamount to defacing the presidents' faces on Mt. Rushmore with graffiti? Everyone's reasons for watching or not watching shows are valid, and you shouldn't make someone feel bad for...y'know, having their own reasons for not doing so!

Hate. This. Attitude. So. Much.

Last edited:
I live in fear that I will get banned on a site on the internet for using someone’s picture as an avatar without permission. I find them off of Google Images, I don’t seek out your art specifically. It infuriates me just thinking about it.
Plus im watching a slow livelesson that i dont want to watch

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom