• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

This wasn’t the last thing that made me angry, but often Fail RolePlayers(FRPers) are just the worst in KL2, a roleplaying game. I made a blog post about this.

Spotify lagging again. I can't even browse the internet while listening to it without the music constantly buffering. Ugh.

I’m making memes, and it’s so hard to get the stuff you need. Some it’s easy but for MLG ones it’s hard. I did finish it, though
mlggaara.png

FurAffinity is deleting some of my stuff AGAIN without notice. I love the friends I made there but I hate how that site keeps getting some of my images deleted without notice. It's frustrating as hell. If it's a glitch, they need to fix it. If I did something wrong, tell me! Don't just leave me hanging. That's so rude. =(

The news about the creator of Rurouni Kenshin, which I only found out about today.

I wouldn't say it makes me angry, but more like it irritates me to read someone write a review and claim it as fact when it is just another run-of-the-mill opinion. People are entitled to their opinions, but don't claim them as facts. This is why I don't particularly care for review websites and videos. Most of these people claim their opinion as fact and I hate that. I'll sometimes agree with certain opinions, but I just hate it when I see people claim opinions as facts.

So I just found out yesterday that some of my co-workers now have a problem with me. As to what, I don't know.

I'm pretty angry about this. I keep trying to open up at work and make friends, but this is the garbage that happens every single time. Hell, one of my managers has said she'd like to know more about me but I'm terrified of talking to anyone now.

Yeah, I am not going into the breakroom. As for how long, I don't know. I can't wait till spring; the less I'm in that building, the better.

Netflix removing all my favourite movies and shows. First they removed Housos and Swift and Shift Couriers, then they removed Firefly, and just a few days ago I went to go and rewatch the Godfather, only to find out they've removed that as well! What the hell Netflix! Even worse, they replace these movies/shows with complete trash!

Back
Top Bottom