• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Over the weekend, I was playing Smite, and there was one guy who literally did nothing but feed the enemy. I told him to stop, and he made some very rude, sexual comments regarding my mother. I threatened to report him, and he rage-quit. I ended up reporting him for going afk, harassment, AND intentional feeding.

Just trying to browse reddit and I literally can't escape politics, not even in the non-political subreddits. Like, don't these people know that there are loads of political subreddits that they can post there opinions to? Why can't I browse paranormal stories without seeing "fuck drumpft" all the time?

The awful food they sell in the cafeteria here. Seriously. I bought some kind of baguette, and they put all kinds of mush in it. I don't even know if people eat it. The salad doesn't taste anything and there's supposed to be minced meat but I didn't see any at all. I should probably become better at bringing my own lunch..

The Pacific Rim 2 trailer. As a massive fan of the original, I can honestly say this new movie looks like absolute garbage. Feels more like Transformers than Pacific Rim.
Shame, since I was so excited for it. Will not be seeing.

I don't really get mad, upset maybe a little but not mad
finding out that I was late to turn in a project a couple days ago was probably the most upset ive been in a while since a fellow student gave me the wrong date

Not so much mad, but out of all the names people call me on the internet, I think the one I hate the most is the word that starts with a "c" and ends in "uck." I don't know why. I've been called lots of things but that one bothers me the most.

Almost got run over by some lousy driver, again for like the 7th time this month. I clearly did have the right of way and was in the crosswalk, but they still looked at me like I was the freaking bad guy!

Two "weekly" emergency alert tests two days in a row. They're really loud and scare me to the point where I cannot get back to sleep. I hate my cable company.

Back
Top Bottom