• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

My professor partnering someone up with me for a project that I already completed myself!

My brain, the creator of 101 Disturbing Things to Do With Household Utilities, has cut out. It has no intention of providing me with some awesome ideas unless I go insane for at least a week and slobber all over all the furniture in a fit of great, artistic depression, or at least cut off one of my appendages.
So yeah, I'm pretty mad.

Also, I'd like to draw some realism but I keep making the right eye at least five inches higher than the left, and I don't realize for at least two weeks.

Had to dump out my fresh cup of Coke because charcoal from fish supplies fell into it.

Feel my Burning Anger

For the last 5-6 days, my phone has officially started breaking down. It crashes all the time, and watching videos was hard to make possible, until today, when it became completely impossible.

So, yeah. That's been a frustration and a half. Fortunately, a new phone is on the way.

Last edited:
I was trying to post a cute gif of Blaziken going down a slide, but I'd didn't work. Found another cool blaziken gif, which also didn't show up properly Then I realised they were both from Giphy, a crappy site where the links never seem to work. Ugh, why do they always have the best gifs. Really annoys me.

Gliding through twenty different traditional Chinese music videos on Youtube to find one that was genuine, and didn't cut out after like ten minutes of awesomeness. (I was writing something Asian and I needed the vibes)

One of my schoolmates trying to raid our class' Discord server -- that was really annoying.

Apple pie. More specifically, lack of. Last night was to be the fateful day that I turned to the Dark Side...
Seriously. Don't deprive people! Life is hard enough without being denied adequate sustenance! Yeah, I have blood sugar issues.

Myself. I've got to get up at 10 AM to go running/walking/climbing/splashing around like an idiot and here I am, sitting around just before dawn listening to Jango.

Back
Top Bottom