• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Standing around for about three hours, holding wires and big planks. I had to count backwards from ten at least twenty times to stop myself from tattooing a massive N on my head, wearing a lab coat and trying to kill bandicoots.

latest

This is literally me right now - I am a hideous old woman (dont ask) and I'm very, very, very cranky because of my low blood sugar. So yes, people keep asking me stupid questions and that's why I want to strangle a hedgehog

I'm really getting fed up with YouTubers inserting politics into their channels when they originally started off as nothing but fun content. I don't know how many people I have unsubscribed from because they became too political and pandering to their bases.

Roger Federer losing in Wimbledon. Yeah, I am a fan, so that made me really angry.

Also my brother is a Nadal fan, so that makes the rivalry much worse.

My mother dismissing me and telling me to not get an attitude with her when I'm just...oh, I don't know, confiding in her my insecurities about finding a permanent job, y'know, like a human being!

Some YouTube channel that was exploiting and even abusing their kids on camera for "LIKES AND SUBSCRIBES! =D" Ugh.

They've been banned forever, but those poor kids... this kind of thing pisses me off to high heaven.

Back
Top Bottom