• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

The fact that a CRAPTON OF STINKBUGS have been invading my room for the past two hours! I found twenty of them and I managed to flush them all down the toilet, but ugh, I know there's gonna be more! AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

1. The synagogue shooting from yesterday.
2. Reading dumb reviews of a book on Goodreads that claim said book is pushing an agenda...even though it clearly isn't and they're missing the whole point of the story.

How idiots speed right through the stop signs on the other side of the block. Had a run in twice already!!

Last edited:
Having problems with an order. It says unable to deliver due to error with my address. It is correct though.

I wouldn't say angry per se, but I was kind of annoyed that my supervisor paired me up to work with a certain co-worker who I feel like goofs off too much rather than work. While the day ended on an ok note for the most part (wasn't the worst work day I've ever had), I'd rather work with someone else who wouldn't hurt my productivity.

People STILL complaining about the new She-Ra cartoon and acting like it's the worst thing since Satan's existence. Dear lord, people, it's a cartoon, and the original series isn't going anywhere, and some of the reasons people are hating it on sight are just outright stupid.

My aunt. She is just so insensitive and ableist. Today she was making fun of my social anxiety. She also knows that my mom and I both have a problem of high-blood pressure, yet she loves to purposely make us angry.

My aunt. She is just so insensitive and ableist. Today she was making fun of my social anxiety. She also knows that my mom and I both have a problem of high-blood pressure, yet she loves to purposely make us angry.

That stinks. She shouldn't do that to you guys. *hugs*

So while I'm at work, I go to the bathroom for a bit...and I wind up hitting my head on one of those coat hooks they put on the stalls. I apparently hit it so hard that I bled a little. I'm feeling better now, but man, did it hurt like hell! I'm kinda mad that I did something so stupid in the first place.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom