• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

I discovered a few weeks ago that Outlook considers new accounts spam, for apparently no reason. Doing some research, I discover that this has happened since 2011, so why the hell isn't that fixed.

while I wouldn't say angry, my current job just frustrates me because of the people I deal with. I'm glad that, at the very least, I'll be able to be done with it all this week (or, at worst, next week) and I'm not going to miss any part of it in the slightest.

I just forgot that I was supposed to be on time to a gym exercise (not school), and when I was told that I can't go there today anymore (because from a certain point onward, it's going to be filled with people coming from work), and my mom would know if I went there. I was (and still am as of writing this post) pretty pissed about that. I'm an extremely conscientious person, so this is a big deal for me.

Some noob in SMITE (PS4 version) didn't listen to any advice coming from two other teammates, and myself. We lost because they kept feeding.

But I made one of my teammates laugh when I told the noob to "go play some Minecraft, kiddo" (no offense to anyone who plays Minecraft)

A Facebook page I used to follow sharing something shitty
Been running into this a lot lately. I've had to drop quite a few pages because of this crap and it irritates the hell out of me and my husband.

Speaking of which, my husband's latest thirty day ban from Facebook. Funny how my husband can get harassed on there and nothing happens to the harassers but if said harassers report him, he's banned immediately.

Eff Facebook and their nebulous "community standards". Seriously.

not angry so much as frustrated. I kept meaning to organise my Pokemon Bank boxes and now that I really need to find stuff again I'm regretting not doing it cause this is kinda headache-inducing (I have a bunch of games to check and also two different Banks so it's a little more involved than most people) :confused:

Having the last of my trust crushed by the only "friends" who said they would support me...before going off and stabbing me in the back.

Back
Top Bottom