• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

I wouldn't say angry, but I dropped my phone on flat concrete while walking home from work and the screen cracked and that left me pretty annoyed.

... Thankfully, it was the screen protector that cracked, and not the screen itself. That screen protector saved me from a heart attack and then some!

Always get screen protectors, everyone.

Not currently, but the last thing that did was me being more upset at myself because of feeling like I'm not doing as well at work than I could be. My bosses keep telling me otherwise, but anxiety/depression is a bitch and keep telling me that I'm sucking, so...

I wouldn't say I'm angry about this, but I am kinda disappointed. My dad decided to change our FIOS subscription to a cheaper package, because he didn't like how high the bill was getting with our old one. We did have to sacrifice some channels, such as OWN, the Smithsonian, and Discovery Life. I am gonna miss watching episodes of Dr. Phil and Monsters Inside Me. Oh well. Guess I'm gonna have to accept it.

When my brothers came into my room again and threatened to take my stuff, it really gets on my nerves but I don't show any aggressive feelings whatsoever in hope that they will become bored of it and leave me alone.

Comments on a video celebrating LGBT people during Pride Month being full of hateful rhetoric and stuff like "Stop pushing your agendas on us!" or "Nobody cares. Stop flaunting your sexual preferences" and all that wonderful crap. Guys, nobody's pushing agendas or forcing anyone to do anything. Leave them alone.

Comments on a video celebrating LGBT people during Pride Month being full of hateful rhetoric and stuff like "Stop pushing your agendas on us!" or "Nobody cares. Stop flaunting your sexual preferences" and all that wonderful crap. Guys, nobody's pushing agendas or forcing anyone to do anything. Leave them alone.
This is more or less what's happening in my country right now, but it had a reason to happen: They finally approved gay marriage in my country and it's going to start from next year on.

The bad thing? That's the only thing the president has actually done, to the point that everyone else... well, they are not happy. Like, at all.

Yeah, politics suck here.

I was sitting outside on a chair and behind me a sign fell on top of my head. I don't know if someone crashed into the sign and it fell on top of my head or if it was the wind that made it fall on my head. This happened right before I was waiting for the the studio to open for the game show I attended to. At the game show all the audiences are supposed to be energetic but that sign falling on top of my head made me so not energetic at all and most of the time I was just sitting down refusing to act energetic.

I was playing hollow knight and I lost over 2,500 fucking geo. It made me really upset. Feels like it's gonna take forever to earn it all back....

I was playing hollow knight and I lost over 2,500 fucking geo. It made me really upset. Feels like it's gonna take forever to earn it all back....

Me trying to get to the bank and being all giddy but being dumb and getting damaged for no real good reason. Very relatable.

annoyed because I have to go back to work tomorrow

Me on Sunday knowing full well I need to go to work Monday and there's no way to avoid it.

As for me, the last thing that upset me was definitely having forgot to book a taxi to another office and being afraid to run late. I wasn't, but the stress of it still shook me haha.

unknown.png

aaaaaaaaaa :confused:

Back
Top Bottom