• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

My dance pad started acting up while I was on Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2 and it was getting REALLY annoying and had me mumbling at it like "you stupid thing, stop doing that!!" lol. Messing up in the "right arrow and down arrow keep wanting to act pressed when it's not or not doing it when it should" kind of way. I had to fiddle with it a while to finish my remaining 6 songs (one of which was "Boom Boom Dollar" which I wasn't going to let anything stop me from doing as it's one of my faves), but it was still a little finicky. Thing is, like, over 10 years old at least, so I guess it's not surprising to have problems with a flimsy soft pad at this point. :/ Doesn't make it any less frustrating, though.

Waiting for almost a month to get a CD. It finally came today, but it doesn't work.

the state of the pokemon fandom

i mean seriously WHY CAN'T ANYBODY BE SATISFIED WITH SWSH?!
I do get why people are unsatisfyed, since there are valid reasons, what I don't get are some of the reactions. Sadly, someone here got bullied over his indifference towards Dexit (not on this site, elsewhere).

EDIT: Fixed wrong and poor choice of words.

Last edited:
I do get why people are unsatisfyed, since there are valid reasons, what I don't get are some of the reactions. At least someone here got bullied over his indifference towards Dexit (not on this site, elsewhere).
i see you are a man of culture as well, you watch MandJTV

Nebby not getting in the bag

annoyed bc typical job stuff of people giving me crap for something that's not my fault

it's getting mentally and emotionally taxing

I wanted to reply earlier but our eldest is struggling with the heat had to comfort her and we ended up napping. Not that it’ll help much but remember to give yourself time to relax whatever the issue is it’s never as important as your health.

Best Wishes,

Me: "You know, I'm curious. I have not watched dubbed anime in a while. I want to see how a recent anime sounds like in Spanish"
sees that Jojo is in Netflix
Me: "Cool. I love Jojo. I can't wait to see how the Spanish dub sounds."
sees that it is not available in my country
Me: Why?

Back
Top Bottom