• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

People in Splatoon 2 deliberately throwing the game just because their friend is on a different team. I have no respect for people like that. If your friend is on a different team in any online game, then just take it easy on the opposing team rather than screwing your own team's chance for victory.

Me: "You know, I'm curious. I have not watched dubbed anime in a while. I want to see how a recent anime sounds like in Spanish"
sees that Jojo is in Netflix
Me: "Cool. I love Jojo. I can't wait to see how the Spanish dub sounds."
sees that it is not available in my country
Me: Why?

VPN

I discovered another problem, but this time it's my fault: the LA Spanish JJBA dub doesn't exist. I found a preview that sounded professional, but it was apparently a fandub to show people how a Jojo dub would sound like.

Doesn't help that both Dio and Jonathan's voices sounded extremely familiar, which possibly means the fan preview was done by professionals making things a little bit sadder.

I guess this also means that the version that is apparently on Netflix Peru is just the subbed version. Oh well, it sounded too good to be true.

I discovered another problem, but this time it's my fault: the LA Spanish JJBA dub doesn't exist. I found a preview that sounded professional, but it was apparently a fandub to show people how a Jojo dub would sound like.

Doesn't help that both Dio and Jonathan's voices sounded extremely familiar, which possibly means the fan preview was done by professionals making things a little bit sadder.

I guess this also means that the version that is apparently on Netflix Peru is just the subbed version. Oh well, it sounded too good to be true.

The sub version is really good a lot of humour more so than dub. I can understand your disappointment though.

The sub version is really good a lot of humour more so than dub. I can understand your disappointment though.
Nah, I have watched a subbed version (not the official one since I don't think there's one in Spanish), the thing is that I wanted to watch something dubbed since I have not watched one in a while.

Good news for me: My PS3 is not dead, as the people from repairs told me!

Bad news for me: They didn't do **** to it and lied to me!

Good news again: At least we didn't have to pay anything at all. It's like they realized they screwed up.

Bad news again: I'm back to square one.

in Random Messages 15, shiny rockruff decided to roleplay lie about me lunging at @Chidamari Sketch's shiny Lunatone thinking it was a piece of moon cake and @Neosquid called be r00d.

Edit: Appparently @Chidamari Sketch named the Lunatone Big Eater (ya know, the category name for Munchlax)and @ShinyRockruff204 was reffering to Lunatone.

....what? I never even named that Lunatone in that roleplay thing. That was the nickname that that Rockruff guy gave to Guzzlord or something.. What is even going on here?

Last edited:
freaking sucrose at work refusing to dissolve in water. IT'S JUST SUGAR. :sammyargh: Took several hours and sticking the tube into a hot waterbath forever to finally get the stupid sugar to dissolve so I could make sucrose loading dye. Meanwhile, the glycerol loading dye took like 2min to make from start to finish. :bulbaFacepalm: That sucrose was mocking me

....what? I never even named that Lunatone in that roleplay thing. That was the nickname that that Rockruff guy gave to Guzzlord or something.. What is even going on here?
Exactly. My shiny Guzzlord is called big eatr
Look at the difference:

big eatr
Big Eater Pokémon

Irritated that I had to leave work early Thursday and call out Friday because of nausea and dizziness. I'm really starting to think that the lack of sleep that comes from the commute to my job is starting to take its toll on me.

Somebody dropped and broke several jars of balsamic vinegar in the back at work today. The tiniest scent of vinegar kills me so to smell so much of it at once was a major assault on my nose and sinuses

all the things that went wrong with my experiment yesterday. ^T__T^

unknown.png

My former high school friend, who decided to post a pity party on her blog because I'm not talking to her. This is the same "friend" who claimed that I was "whining" when I started posting about my mother's abuse on my old and now closed Blogger blog. (She prefaced her rant with a "you might never speak to me again" disclaimer.)

So yeah, I don't want to speak to her, not even to tell her why I don't want to speak to her and she doesn't freaking get it. I don't think she ever will. And it frustrates me.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom