• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Finding out that my coworkers, who was supposed to open today, didn't come in until four hours later. I was almost stuck working by myself and I had to do the work she was supposed to do earlier. I felt frustrated and stressed out and that never makes me feel good.

A client who brought his veiled chameleon into work today for rapid weight loss and then tried telling me that it was perfectly hunky dory that he had been feeding it nothing but vienna sausages since purchase from PetSmart a week ago

I had to stay up really late for various reasons and now I'm trying to sleep. But just when I do this my sister and her boyfriend go into the living room and he starts loudly singing along to some song in his stupid voice. Even after I yelled I was trying to sleep. I hate him so much I hate him so much I hate him so much.

When I clearly had work to do that its due date is near and my parents take too long to take me home for me to be able to do it. Just because it was a birthday party, it was already past midnight once I finally got home and was pretty tired.

I called my dad again a minute ago and he didn't answer. He hasn't been answering his phone at all for days. I need to talk to him but the idiot won't pick up.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom