• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

I was walking on the treadmill in my apartment complex's workout room, and I went to go pee. When I came back, I found that no sound was coming out of my left earbud for some reason. I tried unplugging the earbuds and plugging them back in, I tried banging it on the machine, I tried pulling the wires in certain ways, nothing worked. Only having music coming from the right earbud made the workout a lot lamer and I ended up just leaving like 13 minutes before the hour mark. At least I made it through like 75% of my workout before it happened, but still. Murphy's law, right?

im a mixed of bummed out and irritated because im not quite sure what i did wrong in particular in my previous interview to not get the position i wanted. perhaps there were stronger candidates, and that's totally possible, but i felt like i did really well and i didn't notice any particular gaffes. this is all just so frustrating. @_@

I checked my schedule at work. The one for the week after next hadn't been posted. So they really want me out of that department. I'm beyond pissed about it because there was no problem with me not having a driver's license when I was hired for this position, but now it's a problem?! Screw me, I guess.

I ordered delivery, and the driver calls me on the phone because he's having trouble finding my apartment building. I explain its location very clearly, multiple times....yet the dipshit can't find where I am at all. This went on for like 15 minutes. I eventually had to go walk out on the street. Ridiculous.

My parents becoming too controlling of my life, I refuse to even talk to them until they start controlling less of my life.

me and my sister were watching videos on youtube. I watched somefin she suggested, and after we finished that, she ignored my requests about what to watch and went to somefin she wanted to watch. A compilation of creepy things from the internet. The first one was kind of scary, but after that they got pretty tame. She wanted to stop watching but I said that I wanted to finish the video to see if there would be any more creepy stuff. She just ignored me and shut the video off, ignoring my complaints that I wanted to finish watching it. It wasn't even that long of a video. To make it worse, she acted like the victim, despite the fact that she was ignoring what I wanted to do. This isn't the first time she's done this either. She can seriously be so bitchy and unreasonable at times.

i'd say it's my friends ignoring me after they specifically said they wouldn't

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom