• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

I typed out like four paragraphs of a well thought out argument to a girl I talk to on discord, an argument I was rather proud of, and she just ignores it completely and posts yet another selfie. My argument couldn't even have been taken offensively in any way. She's ignored me in the past but, so far, this takes the cake. I'm not sure if I should bring this up to her or not. Her constantly ignoring my messages is pissing me off more and more....but, like, the last time I addressed a very similar issue to someone, the douchebag blocked me, so idk.

A blog post. The author basically quoted bad, junk science that has been debunked as fact, which seriously angered me. (Cats kill 4 billion birds in the states, but there are 3.2 billion birds total in the US. Uh-huh. Ever heard the old robot saying, "Does not compute"?) I'm dead sick of people passing off junk science as facts, especially when it comes to using that as a means to demonize an animal. It's disgusting and the author should have known better.

I just revisited the whole Dexit controversy and man, both sides can get really toxic. I mean both the pro and anti dexers. To start with the pro-dexers, they had spammed that thing in posts that had nothing to do with Pokemon in the first place, the worst of it was a post that Masuda did when paying tribute to a loved one who had passed away, that's jerkishness right there, that and harassing the developers. Like seriously, if you're going to use #BringBackNationalDex, do it on something that's related with Pokemon, not something that's off-topic from it. However, the anti-dexers are also very toxic as they harassed anyone, and I mean anyone who had the #BringBackNationalDex either in their profile nickname or having one mention of it, telling someone to do self-harm is never okay no matter how annoyed you are. Trust me, it is never okay to tell a person to have anything horrible happening to them no matter how annoying they are, that's the definition of ultimate toxicity. This is one of those things that made me glad I never had a Twitter account, I stayed out of the situation completely and never got caught in anyone's crosshairs.

However, that situation still angers me so much because of the big fight that has happened and remnants of it still keep happening.

my step grandmother addressing a christmas card to my deadname even though she knows I am transgender (christmas was a while ago but I only got the card now)

Reading the Weathering With You novel and finding out that there's a scene where a girl grab's another girl's chest. And both girls are elementary school aged. Come on, Shinkai!! Whyyyyyyy?!

I'm returning it first thing and getting a refund!!

Not being able to write the cover letter for my internship. I know the letter doesn't have to be super long, but I'm not literate when it comes to writing to someone.

a friend of mine confided in me a problem which was making them very uncomfortable. I gave them some advice which could be considered a bit unorthodox, and their response was "I shouldn't have brought this up". Like they hated what I had to say so much that they regretted even talking to me about it. Even if they didn't agree, I wish they didn't have to be like that. Ugh. Sorry for trying to help, yeesh.

Seeing my uncles and aunt think that I'm studying something useless and that my mom has not been supportive to me because I didn't want to become an English teacher.

Sorry for studying Psychology because I want to help people, and sorry for not studying something that would be hard to do for me because I can say I learned English by instinct. How the hell can I explain something I don't know exactly how I learned? And that's not counting the fact that there are English teachers everywhere.

But no, they are right, even when they are not considering what I want to do.

Back
Top Bottom