• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

my friend being an inconsiderate asshole to me. I've been aware of their emotional density for quite a whole now, but...wow. This incident legitimately surprised me, I hadn't expected them to be that much of a dick. I do wonder what they'll have to say when I next talk to them....

I really wish I wasn't so late to this one because I have the best trick. If you feel an anxiety attack coming on, play catch. You can throw absolutely anything, to a friend, up in the air, bounce a ball, just keep doing it. After a few minutes of this, you will be completely calm. It works every single time without fail. My therapist taught me this trick, and I really hope this doesn't get buried so it can help someone else.

That scene in Interstellar where Cooper is having a meeting with Murph's teacher and she starts talking about the Apollo missions being faked. I was irrationally angry for about 10 seconds until I remembered it was just a movie.

I really wish I wasn't so late to this one because I have the best trick. If you feel an anxiety attack coming on, play catch. You can throw absolutely anything, to a friend, up in the air, bounce a ball, just keep doing it. After a few minutes of this, you will be completely calm. It works every single time without fail. My therapist taught me this trick, and I really hope this doesn't get buried so it can help someone else.
Oh wow. I'll have to remember that. Thanks! :D

Currently: mad at a Facebook video of a Karen getting upset that she has to wear a mask while shopping. I work retail and I am putting myself at risk for ingrates like her, which doesn't make me happy at all. :mad:

the state of the world as it stands is what's making me irritated, among other things in my personal life.

Who's Professor Tilia? Why should I care about her living dex? What's Elaria, why does the announcement not say, and why is the ad for it still up after so long and therefore I see it (at the top!) all the time on private browsing?

1. a bot on the Elaria discord server, which is a community specifically made for Tillia
2. i've turned off the notice, but you can dismiss it, you know =P

I opened up my college website after staying away for days due to tiredness.

Guess what? One assignment, popped up to remind me that I have a large job to be finished before tomorrow! Like dude, it's already the end of semester, why bother giving more loads? It's a revision task, and the lecturer, who provided the feedback, commented my paragraphs which sound too condescending for me. "Your topic's too general", "Delete", "Revise"...ARGH! It's not only me as my peers have enough with his petty antics. Just because it's not close to his impossible standard, it doesn't mean he should act as if he is superior either.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom