• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

I don't get angry, live to short for that

not sure if its 'anger' or 'disappointment' or combination of both
the looters and rioters all over the USA, destroying and burning public property we all use - seeing all the damage they cause on the news

My phone has taken a bad habit of crashing on low battery just before I can put it on the charger. But now it also made my phone close all the tabs I had open on my internet browser. All 70+ of them. Most of them were YouTube videos I was planning to watch, and I can't possibly remember all of them. Grrrrghhh!!

The new game I bought for Steam not working.

jealous of my friend, and pissed off in general. The shiny wailord max raid event is active now, and the first thing they do is find a shiny wailord raid with no effort whatsoever. I've spawned numerous new waves of raids in both the wild area and isle of armor, used 400+ wishing pieces, and nothing.

the icing on the cake is that they invited me to the raid, and when I failed to catch the purple mammal, they couldn't be bothered to reset for me even once. Mind you, I was the only person they invited, so it's not like they'd have to inconvenience themselves by resetting for a ton of people. So considerate. *rolls eyes*

this wouldn't bother me as much as it does, if it not for the fact they're like....insanely lucky overall. And that this sort of thing happens all the time.

Note: yes, I am well aware of the fact that I could find a shiny wailord on y-comm easily, but I've grown to loathe mooching off of randoms over the internet, and I have no interest in such a thing

Last edited:
Not managing to FC "No One Knows" and "Decontrol" in Easy in my Guitar Hero I Guitar Hero III mod. Sure, I was using a controller and FC'ing "Fire It Up" made me tired, but still...

Also, has anyone noticed that the bonus songs in GH1 are overcharted, at least in the lower difficulties ("Even Rats" shouldn't be that hard).

When rewriting parts of Galar's Darkest Hour. I think, how should I change this part? Seeing someone close to you bleeding out must be not too hard to write.

There is also the two wolves coming in and fighting Eternatus.

Being stuck in a chapter because it isn't initially linear.

The fact that the ulcer on my uvular is making it really hard to sleep at night.

Back
Top Bottom