• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

People making "jokes" about kidnapping woman the same way people kidnap children. Then defending it.
Your momma got kidnapped by daddy thats why you got born when beeing kidnapped and now have that long living trauma with You?
or this sort of stuff?

I am not enraged, just a tad annoyed. I was walking my dog and we passed this older man sitting outside his apartment. My dog was about to do #2 on the sidewalk grass but then he said "Curb your dog". I didn't hear him so I asked "Huh?" and he repeated "Curb. Your. Dog. Move closer to the side of the street" I had no idea what the heck he was talking about because I always pick up after my dog and she ended up going in the next patch of grass. I think he thought I wasn't going to pick it up.

Went to a Mega raid. Lots of friends there. Accounts were getting beach ball of death. It then dawn on me. Niantic had pushed a notice, which means you need a restart.

The horrible, harsh treatment of Mano Aloe, and thus her eventual 'graduation' from Hololive.

To quote some person off of Danbooru regarding the situation:

"So essentially, the bottom of the barrel of Japanese Internet won."

Being reminded that Tumblr is way too full of people who seem to get off on getting offended at everything, even at the most innocent things.

Random person 1: I wonder if X show is going to explain Y character's illness? I hope they don't go the typical unnamed soap opera disease route that's so cliche.
Random person 2: Hey! How dare you ask that they reveal something so personal about themselves?! They don't owe you an explanation for anything, you rude, insensitive person that I don't know!

*rolls eyes* It's a TV show, not a person, for Pete's sake.

Finding out a certain God awful anime got licensed by one of my favorite licensing companies. Kiss x Sis, the OVAs. Come on!! This stupid trash does NOT deserve to be brought to the US!! There are so many other anime that deserve BR releases far more than this crap could ever hope to earn!! I can only assume they got it as part of some package deal or something, as that's known to happen sometimes.

These last few weeks in college always having something unexpected ruining the schedule of what I will do on which day made up in my mind.

Back
Top Bottom