• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Petty, but the Geocities style snow! Whose bright idea was this to be on every style, anyway? I know you can turn it off, but you need to be logged in for that. I browse a lot on private browsing on my phone and takes up a lot of screen space there. It even sometimes blocks your taps, seemingly.

But about twenty minutes of messing around with uBlock just now and I friggin' nuked it: forums.bulbagarden.net/js/themehouse/holidays/** is the filter for anyone in the same boat. Ice is still there, but I don't mind that as much.

Not angry, but I was sitting on a chair at home when an arm rest fell. I tried to put it back on by lining it up with the nails and smacking it on, only for it to fall again and I puncture my hand on the nails. Its nothing serious, for now, but ouch.

My brother telling me to stop complaining about things that shouldn't happen in the first place.

Just today in general. It was a bad day, we were busy, the supervisors were cranky and even though I was only working four hours, I got my break really late into my shift. Also, I had to go out and push carts, which I suck at and my knee was bothering me.

Yeah, just a wonderful day all around. =/

Microsoft Edge - The stupid pos is acting up. It says I'm not connected to the internet, then how am I posting this with FireFox effing Magic.

My phone not stopping with the notifications. I don't give a crap about most text messages, so why bother me with that stupid vibration sound? Even worse, scammers and bots keep calling me so much that the vibration sound became annoying. I just want some peace and quiet in my own home. I remember one day where I had received about 13 or so useless calls, there needs to be a free way to permanently block bots and scammers from making those calls in the first place. No, I am not a vehicle owner and won't be anytime soon, just leave me alone.

Getting a three day ban from Facebook when I went off on a harasser. My husband caught a seven day ban for going off on the same guy. That made me upset, but then I listened to five episodes of Behind the Bastards that dealt with Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg....

I was legit pissed. Seriously, Facebook has been responsible for freaking GENOCIDE overseas, Zuc knows about it and HE DOESN'T CARE. I went from, "Maybe I should quit Facebook" to "Yep, I'm out. Eff that effing noise."

I was recently angry about something which wasn’t recent. I bought Monopoly for my children and received a flashback from an incident 25 years ago.

In middle school, my brother and I stayed at the house of my friend along with another friend, and we basically didn’t sleep because my friend’s parents were weird night time people. My friend’s brother was there too, so it was basically five kids between the ages of 8 and 12 playing Monopoly at midnight, and my other friend (the one who was also visiting) and I did a completely legal action we called “secret stash.” Basically when we got our Monopoly money, we’d skim some of the bills and stick them under our drink coasters; the other bills were all color coded and out on the table where all could see.

We’d done it before. Basically it meant that we had some money stored away, so if we ever went bankrupt, we could just say “Secret stash!” and pull out a few 100s we’d been keeping for an emergency. It was the money we started the game with, so we didnt’ get it through any extra means. We just saved money in a separate pile. So my friend’s brother - this is the friend whose house we were staying at - was on a roll that night. He build a freaking hotel on Park Place, which is like checkmate for Monopoly. I’d mortgaged all my properties and burned through my cash buying Old Kent Road so I could become the slum lord, and then I landed on this kid’s (the brother’s) crappy orange property.

And he said “you’re bankrupt, you can’t pay the $26 rent! I beat you!”

So I said: “secret stash! Here’s 30 bucks, keep the change kid!”

And he immediately closed his eyes and screamed for his mom. His brother tried telling him to shut up because I’d paid him with 30 of my usual money, but that pugnacious piglet kept screaming and literally had tears. His mom comes in the room because there was a 10 year old screaming at midnight, and he just starts accusing me of cheating. His mom was cool and asked me what happened, so me and the older brother explained that this was part of the money I started with but I just stuck it under my coaster from the beginning. She understood but then that washed up dingaling who’d peaked in the fourth grade screamed again to the point where she worried the neighbors would call the cops about an abused child in the middle of the night, and he went full-blown toddler temper tantrum with snot coming out of his nose and everything.

Finally my friend’s mom was like “look, no more secret stashes, just keep all money on the board” and that piece of devil poop smeared into human form by sullied hands just grinned and said “come on guys, let’s play” and immediately shut the water works off as soon as he got what he wanted.

Here I am, in my mid thirties, and I still hate that guy so much that I occasionally wish ill on him. I hope that while I’m writing this, he spontaneously trips and falls in front of a crowd of people.

My mom telling me I need to sell some of my stuff...RIGHT after clearing out a shelf for me to use! Why is she even giving me space to put them in when she's just going to complain about it?!

I can't wait to move out of my house and get my own place.

I've been suffering from jolts of pain all day which infuriates me for a variety of reasons, the main reason being that I have a very low tolerance for pain so even just a small amount of pain ruins my day. The sensation varies slightly but it mostly feels like someone is sticking a syringe into my right glute repeatedly every second for about 20-25 seconds every hour or so. Sometimes it feels more like an electric shock. It happened for the first time about 4 days ago but the pain only lasted a few seconds before disappearing.

Now this morning it came back with a vengeance and I'm stressing out because it might be the onset of fibromyalgia. I pray that I'm wrong though and that it's just a very painful form of muscle spasms, but I'm very worried because the pain has lasted all day and I dunno how I'm going to go to sleep tonight; the pain was enough to wake me up this morning, so clearly it's enough to keep me from falling asleep. I took Advil hours ago but it's not helping. :(

Back
Top Bottom