• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

The negative reactions to BDSP, We have had no more than a few minutes of footage of one first reveal, and people's heads are exploding. If the final product looks like the footage, I'll understand the reaction (hell, I'll probably join them), but right now it is very annoying to witness.

Oh, well, I'll get over it pretty soon, considering I have Legends Arceus to look forward to.

I woke up and I immediately started thinking about something insulting that's taken place in my life, which has been negatively affecting me lately. And then my brain goes on to think about how a close friend of mine had to make me feel worse by stating that she doesn't consider it to be insulting even when it so blatantly is. She can really be extremely stupid at times. Luckily another friend of mine was online to help cheer me up.

When all those Quagsires kept fleeing while I was trying to level up my team :mad: That's wasted PP right there!

My Nintendo Switch just pestered me to install an update, and now there's an advertisement for Switch Online on my home screen that I can't get rid of. I'm seriously considering formatting my Switch and keeping it permanently offline so I don't have to deal with this sort of nonsense.

Edit: I think I'm just going to put up with it. This update also lets you transfer screenshots to your PC, and that's a feature I can see myself getting a lot of use out of.

Last edited:
The fact I put in so much effort into my Pixar Movies Tier List last year and nobody commented on it. Which is why I’m gonna also make a thread for it on this forum as soon as I’m done with this post.

So a while ago I started reading this manga called Asper Girl. I liked it well enough and was sure I'd read it to the end...

...But then the newest chapter decided to pull a certain fanservicey trope that I absolutely hate with every fiber of my being and now I can't bring myself to even look at it anymore!!!!

My friend acting like I'm not allowed to get upset about transgender representation in media. She's not trans and it's not a big deal to her, so apparently it's not allowed to be a big deal to anyone, even people who are trans. It amazes me how someone who clearly has a high IQ manages to be so dense on such a consistent basis.

Awww yeah! I love this old show I found on Discovery+ called Twisted Tales of My 9 to 5!!

*finds out it only has three episodes*

Whaaaaat?! COME ON!! I want more of this show!! Why does it only have three episodes?!

Back
Top Bottom