• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

People thinking it's okay to stack MPU (Main Power Up) in Splatoon 2, I hope it gets the shaft for Splatoon 3 and no equivalent whatsoever gets introduced because outright weapon power-ups break the game balance in so many ways.

Me trying to beat Spenser for the Gold Spirits Symbol in Emerald and my Pokémon constantly being "incapable of using their power" at the most crucial of times. And also, my Gardevoir wants to spam Hypnosis, even if the opponent already has a status condition, or just attacking would be a much better option.

I have some sort of cut on the edge of my lip so whenever I open my mouth it hurts like heck, so I basically can't eat without feeling pain. My phone charger also tore and I had to get a new one, and while my phone was dead, my annoying "friend" texted me 11 times, getting mad at me for not responding. My new charger is also so freaking slow.

1620621952880.png

One of my card games didn't come new as listed. The seller badly tapped the box closed.

What happens in them?
Really inappropriate stuff, I can't really explain without sounding weird. He traumatizes young dogs, and a bunch of sexual stuff, he's a terrible person, and he doesn't even make good music. I watched a reaction video where the reactor was watching one of his videos, I immediately clicked off.

Back
Top Bottom