• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
A positive title for a positive subject.

Go on, people - what last made you happy?

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
Hanging out with my brother while he played Pokemon GO. I had a lot of fun seeing what were gyms and spots in the city, some places hilariously inappropriate. :ROFLMAO:

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Finally managing to finish this one Harvest Moon one-shot I've been writing for a few months now.

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
I went on a horse trail ride on Sunday and it was great, except for the cold weather! My horse was actually a pony who had her hair dyed purple! xD

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
Watching Star Wars cast interviews. My heart hurts and I love it. Also, my long lost friend is back for me, believe it or not, and I've missed him like sweet hell.

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
Looking at Red Dwarf quotes, listening to horrible music and reading a Knights of the Old Republic comic.

played the correct frequency
Reaction score
Got two interview offers today.

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
I went to a huge garden yesterday and since it was the day people could bring their dogs, I met and petted so many. :X3:

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
Making hilarious posts that are wasted on the recipients, honestly. That, and listening to early 2000s rock and partially reading the awesome Star Wars comic.

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
Waking up from the noisiest sleep ever, having a shower and deciding to be optimistic about my sleep deprivation. From then on, I felt pretty good and still do. Wouldn't mind some tea to top this feeling, so that I can dance on the ceilin'-! ...
Urgh.

And last night I made one of the most brilliant posts of Bulbagarden history, but apparently people are philistines.

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
Changed my major to something that's finally relevant to the career that I'm purusing. It feels nice that I'm actually going for something that's going to matter for my future instead of wasting my time on a degree path that likely won't be as useful.

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
Watching Rogue One + The Last Jedi + The Force Awakens interviews and cast games. Hilarious. I love being amused.

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
Finding something out yesterday that I previously didn't know =o and some business that I have to attend to tomorrow that's also keeping me in high spirits.

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
Literally everything today. Wind. Warmth with a chill to it. Billy Idol. A singing voice in suspiciously great form and the promise of watching a famous musical.

I'm very easily pleased but one has to admit that all of the above is pretty great.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Finally having gotten to see Maquia last night at my movie theater.

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
Dancing in my kitchen. All of that arm-action will undoubtedly yield painful results tomorrow and my knees resent hard surfaces but screw it, baby - it was worth it.