• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
ANOHANA IS FINALLY UP ON NETFLIX!!! Took it long enough!!! But yay, now I have an excuse to watch the dub now! Time for the feels roller coaster!

Reaction score
I do not know how the rest, but I always cheered the change of home interior! Home interior is my weakness. I want everything to be original, so that everything is at a minimum and of high quality. This decor struck me in the heart! Everything looks so neat and vintage that my heart beats now more often. My sister and I recently started repairs in our apartment and decided that there should be a minimum of everything (neither she nor I love to clean the house haha). Therefore, we ordered an antique world map canvas from Texelprintstore.com. We hung the card over the fireplace. Very beautiful and interesting product of excellent quality! Our apartment is in the loft-style, so this product fits perfectly into the overall interior :)

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
to have most of this week off from work~ still have to be at work at 9am on Fri though, ny000000

we could be heroes
Reaction score
pretty much the fact that it's the weekend lmao

Reaction score
sleeping literally aaaaaaaall day. Went to bed at midnight and rolled out of bed at 11pm. about to go back to sleep too, as it's 1:15am

we could be heroes
Reaction score
my nap felt pretty good! =O and honestly I've been doing pretty good relaxing yesterday and today!

Reaction score
finding out that the weird bands in my genotyping gel are not from me stabbing through the gel (like my grad student said I did :mad: ), but are from too high a concentration of DNA :steffi_wow:

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Getting new books and music in the post.

Reaction score
finding bromophenol blue in our stockroom. I needed it to make loading dye at work (it's a very pretty blue).

we could be heroes
Reaction score
It felt like a weight off my back telling my boss that I'm resigning likely the end of this month. I was afraid of telling her because of her reaction, but really she completely understood the reasons why and didn't give me hard time over it. That's the least I could ask for.

Reaction score
my aforementioned loading dye worked! Success! Totally worth staying in lab until 9:30pm for :ROFLMAO:

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
New season of Untold Stories of the ER on the TLC channel! How did I not know about this until now?!

Pay day yesterday!

Reaction score
my PI apparently having enough faith in me to want to use the cells I prepped for his own very important experiments using this brand new, VERY EXPENSIVE antibody he just bought.

but like, happy sure, but also SO MUCH PRESSURE YOU GUUUUUYS

we could be heroes
Reaction score
happy that im already getting calls from potential employers. hoping i can snag something within this week or so; pretty crucial that I land something within this month at the very least.

Super Cinderator
Reaction score
Getting to watch some pokemon last night after missing a night, and the episodes were really good too.

'toxic sludge for you dark nights"
Reaction score
Finally moved furniture I wanted to new location