• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

*Congrats Finland* "I is SuomiVee"
Reaction score
just a few minutes go..... Yaaaa!!!
my favorite and local football team winning the MLS Cup
Seattle Sounders FC champions

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Cupid’s arrow has rebounded several corners... and struck me directly into my heart!

Reaction score
(sounds cute, wish I could seen it)

Discovered another music band in Finnish and really enjoying their music

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
i was recognized in my training class for doing really well in my job. o:

still kinda nervous about how the following weeks will go but i hope to continue to do well!

Reaction score
congrats to Finland

watching the recap of the match between Finland and Liechtenstein

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Someone on the internet apologizing to me for insulting me when I declined a request they made. For context, someone PMed me on Fanfiction.net asking if they could write a sequel to an old story. I told them no, but they didn't take the hint and continued to be persistent. When I put my foot down and told them no a second time, in more detail, they went off on me, insulted me, called me a slut, and blocked me...for refusing to say yes to their request, even after I told them no the first time. Yeah, they were pretty immature about it. Just today I got a PM from them, apologizing for it. I've decided to forgive them while gently explaining to them why their behavior towards me was inappropriate and immature and that they need to respect someone's right to say no to anything.

have a scary scary christmas
Reaction score
Looking at the doofy face of the gremlin boi Jack Frost
i love his stupid smile