Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
Some anime DVDs I ordered for sale arriving in the mail last night. For context: The anime I ordered are licensed by Aniplex of America, who are notorious for making any anime they own SUPER expensive. Like, $120 for 13 episodes expensive. I managed to get two series from them at reasonable prices thanks to Right Stuf's Black Friday sales, so I'm happy!
My college semester almost being over, now it's just one last homework and two tests left to do. While my break is only 31 days long at this time of year, I will spend so much of it catching up on everything that I couldn't do because of having to spend time on my college stuff.
dropped my freakin' laptop the other day and although there wasn't any terrible damage to it, i am a bit upset that it got chipped in two places. thankfully the chips aren't really noticeable unless i look for them, but their existence is going to annoy me regardless.
1. Finding out the data on my broken hard drive has been saved!...well, most of it, at least.
2. Spending Valentine's Day with my family and going out to dinner.
3. Finding out I'm at 170 pounds! I managed to lose five since I started going to the gym!