• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

I got a flu shot at work today. I wasn't expecting to get any shots for a while, but apparently a lot of vaccine doses were going unused and were nearing expiration so the boss said that the staff could get vaccinated free of charge if they wished to do so.

1. Getting my tax refund the other day.
2. My hard drive arriving in the mail, with all of my data saved! I really thought I lost all of my important pictures and photos when it just went kablooey last month. I'm so glad I decided to have my dad send it out to some computer people so they could save it all! I am literally bouncing off the walls right now!!

Getting some cute crochet items in the post.

for now that I'm not sick and my work place will be open

Rediscovering some cool prehispanic tunes I had on my old iPod. Around yesterday I kind of find it hiding away between other junk so I decided to play it. Good music.

My new crochet chickens arrived.

Finding a MicroSD card to USB adapter, now I don't have to put up with social media to post my Switch screenshots!

Honestly? This quarantine. I'm spending a bunch of time with my wife and no one is putting demands on my time, meaning I get to do a bunch of stuff I've wanted to do for AGES that feel productive to me but will never make me any money. Stuff like playing a board game I've had for over a year but haven't had time for, working on a model kits I've had for ages and kept putting off because I wanted to do a good job, making a new Nuzlocke youtube series with my wife... Don't get me wrong, the coronavirus pandemic is terrible, and there's not a "silver lining" I'm trying to find. But if I could live like this for a long time, I think I would.

Getting crochet chickens in the post.

Getting schoolwork finished up early. That means I have more time for my own stuff.

Back
Top Bottom