• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

aside from the virus and protest/looters....

getting good compliments at work from both mangers and shoppers makes me smile, having chocolate ice cream after work makes me smile and be happier

and discovering new bands to listen to also makes so happy

Getting cute crochet chickens in the post.

i paid off my laptop's balance after struggling to do so for nearly 2 years! life lesson learned: attempt to pay upfront if you can. @_@ ... of course, i had to make this choice to make payments on this thing, but man it wasn't fun having that over my head for that long...

getting a positive reaction from my friend on Deviant Art
loving the art I made for them

I watched Rise of the Guardians for the first time last night and it left me with a warm, glowing feeling and a couple of happy tears in my eyes. Such a sweet, uplifting film. I highly recommend it to anyone who is young at heart and needs cheering up.

Also, watching my 15-year-old dog trotting happily around the garden earlier today.

Back
Top Bottom