• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

Listening to Spanish guitar music from my childhood while eating homemade lemon butter on some toast while the sun came out when I was wearing very little. (y)

I'm easily pleased but that was great.

I was helping my folks call Verizon customer service and the wait music was some kind of remix of the save theme from Ico.

Hanging out with this adorable dog I'm watching while her family is on vacation. She rolls on her back for endless belly rubs and loves giving kisses. :X3:

Last edited:
Going out. Drinking coffee and eating tasty fries and pizza with my fam and seeing a dude who looked exactly like the psychopath from Leon: The Professional. Also, listening to Lady Gaga and eating chocolate custard is good.
Okay this all sounds very fattening but this sorta thing isn't usual.

My bird running up to my face and sitting quietly with me while I was lying down. He always does this when I'm lying down and I'm sad/bored/in thought.

Getting a new video game in the post on Saturday.

some cards I pulled today while opening TCG packs

Able to rest without having to wake up early on weekend

Compliments I gotten in my drawings

Back
Top Bottom