• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
My new game should be arriving on Saturday. I'm going to be a rice farmer.

is a goat now
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
My joycons arrived! So happy tbh. These are a Christmas gift for my partner. They were delayed for a bit and I was really worried they wouldn't come before I flew out to see him. Whew <3

Hyperfixating into the sun
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/her
My book finally arrived, and I love it! Now I can binge read the first 10 chapters of my favorite comic in the middle of the night and no one can stop me! It came with extra materials too, and those are going to stay on my room wall for a very long time to come.

La Follia d'amore
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Concurrently, holy fuck... Kureiji Ollie.

This girl positively reeks of chaotic energy, I love her so much.

Reaction score
I'm done with work this week, assuming I don't get called in today or tomorrow.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Finding out an anime licensing company is going to do another Twitch stream next Monday and announcing new licenses in the process!

Beta Content Nerd
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
Assembling a Mash Kyrielight figure that finally came in the mail recently. Had a lot more fun assembling the figure than I thought I would. Planning to buy a second figure to assemble in the future so they have a second figure beside them.

is a goat now
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Got a certain special something from the bf today which has made the rest of my year. <3

poisonous heat for everyone
Reaction score
its my 8th Bulbaversary
wish I could celebrate a little more, just barely getting out of an illness

Reaction score
Congrats.

I'm quite glad work has been decently slow and getting less hours. I am concerned about the lesser money, but its nice to have a semi break.

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
Being done with college for good, now I can focus on getting my life straightened out.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Awwww yeaaaaah!! Student loan flexibility is being extended til the end of January!! Now I can use that time to actually pay off the rest of my loans without worrying about interest rates!! Hallelujah!!

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
The RP I have created now has a chance to be completed after about 2 years or more of an absence of some members.

Last edited:
poisonous heat for everyone
Reaction score
able to return to work after being sick for almost 3 weeks, had to miss out

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Discovery Plus is out now!! Woohoo!! Just started a subscription for it! Now I don't have to clog up the DVR with my favorite crime shows!!