• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
First day at my SEO job going a lot smoother than I thought.

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/They
Learning that once again I can still go to work during lockdown, along with one of my favorite characters returning in the new series of this show I watch.

Reaction score
I watched the cartoon. Spider-Man: In Spider-Verse, it was unexpected for me, because I don't like movies and cartoons about superheroes, and I really liked this one. But really sometimes it worth to change your mind about some things that you used to think that they aren't for you

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
My new debit card arriving in the mail! Woohoo!

is a goat now
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Catching 18 shiny machop for Pokémon GO comm day :'D

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/They
People complimenting my transparent face mask and asking where they can get one.

Hyperfixating into the sun
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/her
Wrote my third fanfic for a fancomic I love dearly a few days ago, and today I got a really nice short comment as well as an essay-length email reply from one of the authors! And they said the fact that my works managed to hold their attention was impressive!! I’m probably gonna ride this high for the rest of the week.

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/They
Sorting out an issue with my account with my phone provider and making the person on the other end laugh by ending the call with me saying I liked their hold music.

can't you say anything that makes sense?
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/they
actually coming up with a design for a character

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
My dad got his first COVID vaccine the other day!! Granted, he had to go to Ohio, which is two hours away from where we are, in order to get it, but considering that everybody here is having a hard time getting appointments, it's better than nothing! He even has an appointment for a second vaccine next month at the same location, and my mom gets hers on Monday! Woohoo!

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She / Her
Two things: I am scheduled for my first dose of the Coronavirus vaccine late this week, and I also am finding that I am losing weight nicely. My BMI is very close to being normal now.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Yeeeees!!! Right Stuf FINALLY stocked the ZombieLand Saga nendoroid I ordered last year!! Woohoo!!...though I need to submit a ticket to have my payment info changed on my order since I used a lost debit card for that way back when. I might have to end up cancelling the order, but that's no problem! I've been waiting for this for months so I can always re-order it!

Hmmm what are these creatures and do I splat them?
Reaction score
Redownloading one of my favourite games

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/They
Getting another 5 star review on my Etsy shop. And a very heartwarming one too.

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/They
My mom got her COVID vaccine yesterday! Now that just leaves me unvaxxed.
My dad's getting his tomorrow. And my sister might be getting hers soon, since she works with kids.