• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She / Her
The weather is nice and cool and it's overcast today.

♡ scion of light ♡
Reaction score
Seeing our neighbor's outdoor cat George when I went to go get the mail. She usually comes over every day when she hears our garage open, but I haven't seen her in a while, and I started to fear the worst (she's an old girl, like I think at least 15 if I remember correctly). She came meowing out from our backyard and I was so happy to see her again that I almost started to cry to be honest. I made sure to give her a lot of petting (she likes to lay stretched out on the driveway and close her eyes and purr while getting pet) and some treats and told her to stay safe and healthy and that I love her. I always make sure to say that because you never know when it may be the last time seeing her.

Empoleon, use Surf!
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
Two things:
1. Getting all trivia questions right on an official dev stream. I got to tweet my proof and got messaged an exclusive code for the game that can only be obtained by meeting a developer in real life.
2. A streamer I moderate for finally went live again after being absent for two months. It was good to see her up and running again.

Those Thou Hast Driven Out Have Risen Against Thee
Reaction score
compliments from my family members when I made tacos for everyone

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
I got new bird themed card games.

Reaction score
My football Team RCD Espanyol has returned to the 1st Division of Spanish football league. That means that he is gonna face Barça again and destroy them.

Reaction score
I was sick with Covid, and it was not a pleasant experience. But the most unpleasant thing is the financial cost of treatment. I never thought that the innocent passion for slots at 1xSlots would ever help me. Yesterday I won a little, now enough to live up to my paycheck)

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
I hope you feel better, @luckypenguin2021

On my end, yaaaaay!! Discovery+ finally ditched livestreaming Deadly Women 24/7 and set it up so you can watch every episode individually from now on! Strange that it took them five months to do that, but oh well! Better late than never! Still wish they'd upload the episodes of Evil Lives Here that they didn't upload on there for some reason...and bring back seasons 1 and 7 of Fear Thy Neighbor.