• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She / Her
The weather is nice and cool and it's overcast today.

♡ scion of light ♡
Reaction score
Seeing our neighbor's outdoor cat George when I went to go get the mail. She usually comes over every day when she hears our garage open, but I haven't seen her in a while, and I started to fear the worst (she's an old girl, like I think at least 15 if I remember correctly). She came meowing out from our backyard and I was so happy to see her again that I almost started to cry to be honest. I made sure to give her a lot of petting (she likes to lay stretched out on the driveway and close her eyes and purr while getting pet) and some treats and told her to stay safe and healthy and that I love her. I always make sure to say that because you never know when it may be the last time seeing her.