• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

Anything that tangentially relates to Garfield highly amuses me.

I've seen Garfielf so many times that I can recite it word for word but it makes me laugh everytime.

My server being safe from nukers and hackers. I felt a sense of relief and happiness to see that I was quick enough to delete my old hacked discord account and making a new one on time. Along with the hacker finally being on our side.

I felt like I won, that I didn't surrender to him. Ah, to feel that kind of joy again..

My dog recovering after he suffered a few side effects of his kennel cough and parvo vaccine. After rushing him to the vet, we took him to a nearby pet superstore to get him treats. He put his nose against one of the fish tanks and all the fish gathered around to see this strange hairy creature pressing his nose on their tank. It was adorable.

Last edited:
Having a teacher watch me while I was doing embroidery. They found it fascinating, I like being able to share things I enjoy if it makes another person's day just a little bit better.

Due to being in an ensemble related, I've (and everyone else in the ensemble) been invited to be in the pep band for a local university for one game. It's a very casual affair. Now, you see, oboe and bassoon (the two instruments I play) are not pep band instruments, so... I finally got an excuse to bring out that one other instrument in my signature!! That one poor instrument that life just did not ever lead up me to play, bassoon and oboe came first.

If that sounds dramatic, yes. I'm being dramatic. It's just the way I am. lol This is just one small event, but it does mean a lot to me. You have to understand, I created said signature over a decade ago with those being my top three favorite instruments. I've wanted to play all three since high school, which was years before the signature. So, yes, I've finally been given a reason to play the saxophone, even if just for one event. I've ordered a methods book and plan to play around learning it a little before the event at the end of the month. :giggle:

I've been contemplating asking for a barista's number at this coffee shop I frequent, well I finally did and I got it! Suck it, everyone who always says "never do that"...

I revived my Nationstates.net country after a few months of absence and now remember how fun it is to micromanage the ever-living frick out of your own fictional nation.

Back
Top Bottom