• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

Bad news: Discovery+ removed one of my favorite documentaries. Good news: I managed to find it again!...on Vudu of all places! Yay! Seriously, Vudu is so great yet so underrated.

Watching RWBY's latest episode. It was not exactly a happy episode when it comes to tone, but something did happen that I was looking forward to for a long while.

'Happy' is pretty relative considering I was in a really horrible mood throughout the day at the time, but playing Don't Starve Together with my friends helped ease my mind yesterday. It helps that it just happened to be in a dirt cheap discount of $1.49 at Steam.

Going for a swim and actually booking it during an adults-only session. I'd forgotten how much I love swimming and it gives me a fitness activity to do while my thigh heals, since I can do physio stuff in the water and work on my upper body.

Also walking through town and seeing this big fluffy black cat sitting in the most perfect loaf position in the middle of a cobbled path.

Last edited:
One of my dad's 2 cats had been missing since mid-April. She straight up just vanished without a trace, even though she's chipped. We assumed the worst and already moved on (what else can you do).

Well today, my dad miraculously got a call that she had been found and caught with a net, almost a month and a half after she had gone missing! She somehow ended up in another city about a 110 km from where we live. My best theory is that she got onto a moving truck or some other vehicle. The poor little thing is already a bit shy and timid so I can only imagine how scared she must have been. My dad's gonna drive down there to pick her up.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS NEW RUNE FACTORY GAMES COMING!!!!! Along with a new Story of Seasons game in development!!! I can't wait!! The trainer for RF: Project Dragon looks amazing! I do hope the new SoS game turns out better than the disaster that was Pioneers of Olive Town. I wanted to enjoy that game so bad, but there were so many things holding it back.

Just hanging out here in the dark, playing the Sims! :) Today is Saturday so.. I guess that?

Going over to my aunt's house to celebrate my Nana's birthday and seeing our cousins and their kids. Their eldest daughter and I had a long chat about Pokemon and she even showed me this cute Pokemon-themed comic strip she'd drawn up. And introduced me to Cookie Run Kingdom.

I'd been in a terribly bad mood all morning, but felt very cheered up afterwards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom