• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

1. Working a bit on my Pokemon fan fic.
2. Playing Mana Khemia on my PS2.
3. Reading a new book I rented from the library.
4. Looking forward to depositing my two recent paychecks tomorrow.

My belly will be happy with a burrito

Having short work day
Fixing my vehicle

Also make me smile

almost finish setting up my room
lots of work, happy that almost done
didn't realized how much stuff I actually had
(along the years of buying furniture, posters, clothing, plushies add up when moving)

good compliment from my manager at work, that feels nice to hear
and some Pokemon cards I bought

just watching some cartoons
and helping out my younger sister with the baby

Watching wild birds outside my window. I saw Dark-eyed Juncos, Blue Jays, and White-throated Sparrows.

just a few minutes ago
feeding my cats, the food bowl is outside my window, and they 'meow' at my window
happy ways of getting woken up

1. Randomly catching a shiny Graveler in LGPikachu. Woohoo! That's two shinies in one game!
2. Finally managing to write a bit for my recent chapter of MarJour.
3. Having the day off from work.

I discovered two things (that were actually one thing): 1. what that one beepy-at-the-beginning song in the Pokémon anime was, and 2. what this "Regi theme" people keep mentioning in the episode reviews was.

my Persian plush made it early!!
image0.jpg

The family whose adorable dog I occasionally petsit for gave me a little charm in the shape of a Dachshund. Oh and of course, the dog being so happy to see me after a long time.

Back
Top Bottom